The Rumour Thread

29 minutes ago, Jaskier said:

And whether you agree with the (hefty) points increase or not, Alarielle's warscroll got a huge tune-up. As someone who really got into AoS because of the Alarielle model, I'm stoked with what they've done to her 😁

What are the changes?

16 minutes ago, Voltek said:

What are the changes?

Her Spear got +1 to-hit and is flat 6 Damage degrading rather than D6 with a degrading range, antlers lost an attack and situational +1 to-hit for built in +1 to-hit and wound, she heals 2D6 wounds on herself instead of just D3, she can now retreat and shoot/charge, her spell now does mortals on a 3+ instead of 4+, and her Talon is weird in that it either auto kills on a 6 for each wound that gets through or the wound is negated on any other roll. 

Her Movement also degrades way less, used to be 6" at her bottom bracket, now it's 12", she also now knows all the Deepword lore spells, and her charge mortal wounds happen on a 2+ instead of 4+. 

Edited by Jaskier
  • LOVE IT! 1

talon is pretty unreliable, 3+ to hit and 4+ to wound means 4 attacks gives 4/3 wounds, I'm assuming you don't roll save and only negate with FNP
generally you might roll 1 die then and it's a 1/6 chance then of actually doing something (the insta-kill), add in FNPs and almost no chance

Less than twelve hours to go now!! I'm very curious to see how much stuff they squeeze into the box. I would be willing to pay more if they upped the contents to match. Some Stormcast cavalry and some troggoths would be amazing. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I’m actually wondering I we are going to get the core rules, today, before the rest of aos 3.0 gets released, just as it has been woth 2.0

Don’t think so, we get a look at the new Box and that’s it.

I'm guessing the 3.0 starter box will have small offerings as an introduction for both armies and the actual meaty release will be when later on when the full model range/battletome release later unless they go side by side at launch with the box. 

I can't imagine they will reveal the entire new model line for both armies just the box reveal.

Edited by Incineroar87
forgot a sentence.
  • Like 1

Dexcessa and Synessa. Cool concept for both, but bad execution in the end.

Super killer that cannot kill in the early game, need to kill something early when is weak to grow stronger later, not too tough cannot even self-heal with spells.

Super caster that cannot cast a spell reliably without failing/being unbound and cannot spam spells either.

In today article they mention that Dexcessa is a Greater Daemon again. She dosn't have the Greater Daemon keyword that would grant acces to improved locus and spell lore, is not even a caster.

Really, is not our fault to be hyped about these literal demigods that got amazing concepts but absurd executions.

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Yoid said:

In today article they mention that Dexcessa is a Greater Daemon again. She dosn't have the Greater Daemon keyword that would grant acces to improved locus and spell lore, is not even a caster.

Oof, I didn't even notice they lacked the Greater Daemon keyword. 

Edited by LeonBox

4 hours ago, Chikout said:

Less than twelve hours to go now!! I'm very curious to see how much stuff they squeeze into the box. I would be willing to pay more if they upped the contents to match. Some Stormcast cavalry and some troggoths would be amazing. 

Same. I'd be happy to be paying slightly more if they really are cramming in a ton of stuff. I don't like the new way they did the 40k starter sets, so if a launch box is all I'm going to get, I'd rather spend a bit more and have everything in one hit.

I'm really hoping that the new army is spot on to my tastes, as this is very likely to be my only purchase for 3rd Ed at all and as much as I like the stormcast that has already been shown, I'm not going to buy the set if I don't like the new destruction army. The stormcast are likely to just sit on the already large pile of 'I'll do these one day, but for now these are chaos warrior conversion fodder'.

3 hours ago, Rachmani said:

Maybe they're in their teens still. ;)

Once they're fully grown they'll show everyone.

Just you wait... .

What exactly were they expecting in the current Aelf love times anyways? Slaanesh getting decent rules?! Any self-respecting Aelf lover would make sure Slaanesh gets what it deserves! 😂

Edited by MitGas
  • Confused 1