The Rumour Thread

13 hours ago, novakai said:

TBF there is so little info on TOW that i feel everyone been spitballing/ wishlisting what they think it is. i have a feeling there a lot of Overhyping on a product done by a very small FW team (they are suppose to be a different team that are separate from the HH age of darkness team)

the only rumor i have felt was really keen was that they are elevating HH into plastic and TOW is FW replacement for it because of the recent HH plastic starter set that just leak (with actual pictures

from a commercial viewpoint that makes sense.  They've got the money now to pour into proper plastic production in house, so especially with HH, the opportunities for retiring tired old spin moulds and replacing them with high volume plastic would pay off for them.  Maybe not for everything but certainly for marines etc.  Look what Betrayal at calth and Burning of prospero did for HH, as people could buy one or two boxes and get literally the equivalent of grands' worth of marines on the table vs paying out for resin.

19 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

the rumoured Ogor Mawtribes refresh

Well noice, I guess I missed this one. Was it "hinted" by likes and such from a certain TGA user, or does it comes from somewhere else ?

If the former, it can go with Reimagined Chorf and Skavens Eshin in the still-rumors-but-100%-happening list :P:P

(Also, given the KB and SCE Battletomes comes in August, I count the Kruleboys Wyvern and the Stormcast Drakes as confirmed and soon-to-be previewed...)

EDIT : regarding TOW and HH :

Runebrush from his interview / chat with the FW designers told us they weren't working with the AOS team, so don't count on cross compatibility between ranges (other than same size and same Fantasy setting in loose terms, like you can use 30k custodes with 40k custodes without too much problems). 

If FW launches a huge HH plastic range (see the recent leaks), and Marines being Marines, I can't see the HH brand dying out (as it is right now apparently). So TOW (and I clearly hope it's entirely / mainly in plastic) will have to fit alongside it (production wise) in a few years...

Edited by HorticulusTGA

Someone rummaged through a bits box and found a ton of spare skink tails and metal scraps. 

I have no idea what that might be other than maybe the back of a chair or throne? On the right there's a small portion that seems to curve backwards, but it looks to be all one smooth piece and not something like a tusk.

2 hours ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Well noice, I guess I missed this one. Was it "hinted" by likes and such from a certain TGA user, or does it comes from somewhere else ?

If the former, it can go with Reimagined Chorf and Skavens Eshin in the still-rumors-but-100%-happening list :P:P

(Also, given the KB and SCE Battletomes comes in August, I count the Kruleboys Wyvern and the Stormcast Drakes as confirmed and soon-to-be previewed...)

EDIT : regarding TOW and HH :

Runebrush from his interview / chat with the FW designers told us they weren't working with the AOS team, so don't count on cross compatibility between ranges (other than same size and same Fantasy setting in loose terms, like you can use 30k custodes with 40k custodes without too much problems). 

If FW launches a huge HH plastic range (see the recent leaks), and Marines being Marines, I can't see the HH brand dying out (as it is right now apparently). So TOW (and I clearly hope it's entirely / mainly in plastic) will have to fit alongside it (production wise) in a few years...

Hinted at by a certain user!! Though to be fair there were multiple rumours in the same post and I could not crack the shell of which was implied to be true so naturally I'll assume it's the one I want, setting myself up for Gargantuan disappointment!!

7 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Furnace Kings!!! 

My first thought was hmm Duardin or Chaos? Wait a second...

• LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Charleston said:

I tought it is a banner first, but look at the bottom on what it is attached: A Tail. Concidering that GW likes to update Tomes after campaignbooks brought new models (Kroak), this might be a new Seraphon Model.

To me that looks more like a horn on both sides which bends away from the camera so we could be looking at the backside

HASHUT LIVES

HASHUT LIVES

H̸̗̀Ạ̷̊S̴̺̄H̶̢̿U̶̼͐T̸̪̈ ̴̰͂L̵̳̀I̴̮͐V̸̙̓E̷̻̽S̷͖͐

Ḩ̷́̽͒̔͊͗́̅̀̌̌̕A̴̡̛̲̺͉̲̬͈̣͒́͐̇̍͛͂͐̐͊̾̐͂̊̅͋͠S̴̢̨̬͓̠̘͙̙̱͉̖͓̝̥̰̮̈́̄̒̈́̈́̉͐̈́̌͆͝Ĥ̸̘̹͕̖͕̗̤̟͍͗̽͆̈̔̊̇͆̿͝͝Ȗ̸̼̬͙͚͓͎̘̱͔̼̯̤̈͒̃̃̓̏͊̒̆͌̆͗͗̚͘͠ͅT̴̢͉̮̭̝̙̝̞̝̜̞͔̄͗̓̽̊͒̓̀̾͠͝͠ͅ ̵̼͕̎́̂͊̏͐͊͘͝͝L̵̯̻͓̞͗̅͂͑̈̃̿̌Į̵͇͚̪͉̘̈́̀̄̽̀̂̑́́̑̕͝ͅV̶̧̪̺͙̤̫̖̮̖̭̽̂͂̈́̌̂̄̂̐͋͊̀̂̚͝͠͝Ḙ̶̢̡̨̨̧̡̟̼͓̭̳̦̖̹̣̆͂̃͂̈̚͜͠͝Š̷͉̪

972577964_Screenshot2021-07-13at14_16_43.png.4df16c259656fb080ff7b5bce139700d.png

• Haha 7