The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

only other thing to say is that if this orc isn't a Beast Snagga art reveal, looks like Bonesplittas might get a new model

I really hope the boyz getting some love but that handsome green dude is a wardokk, best support hero finecast can ever offer 🙂

• Thanks 1

So, am I right that the person who leaked "Mouth of Mork" before it was released in the story did say, that the leaks about the Kruleboyz monsters are wrong? So maybe there is no giant gator and no giant bat with scorpion tail? That would be a huge disappointment tbh...

12 minutes ago, Fuchur said:

So, am I right that the person who leaked "Mouth of Mork" before it was released in the story did say, that the leaks about the Kruleboyz monsters are wrong? So maybe there is no giant gator and no giant bat with scorpion tail? That would be a huge disappointment tbh...

A Giant Gator just suits them so well!! 

• Like 4

"The beta will be free to use and includes the all-important army building tool. Eventually, the app will join the wider Warhammer+ offer, and access to paid features (including the army building tool) will be included as part of that subscription"

Sounds like I will be list building with pen and paper again 🤨

3 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

"The beta will be free to use and includes the all-important army building tool. Eventually, the app will join the wider Warhammer+ offer, and access to paid features (including the army building tool) will be included as part of that subscription"

Well it sounds like they are doing everything to make it mandatory for those engaging a lot with the hobby, unfortunately they are lacking a bit of content, so they gotta reign in the free conveniences offered now, and include them in the package. 

The list builder was already a subscription feature in the app, only the warscroll builder is free and I do not believe they are talking about the warscroll builder, but the app list builder which work a lot differently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Todays community article gives Warcry stat cards for the Soulblight Gravelords. I havent seen much for Warcry in a while, and seeign the digital release of resources instead of printed cards, I wonder if GW is dropping support for that game?

Interestingly, some of the cursed city units are useable in Warcry, notably the varskyr, vrykos bloodborn, and Kosargi nightguard. 

Has anyone tried to break down the individual point costs for the cursed city models in matched play? For home games/non-sanctioned events? I hate to run them all as a 750 point block. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants a Vargskyr on the table. 

1 hour ago, Fuchur said:

I thought I read their comment as only the sludgeraker (?) was incorrect and was instead a hawk? 

I'm going to pretend that's the case because I really really really really really.... 

Really really really really want a giant gator swamp monster. Like, really want, a giant gator swamp monster. 

• LOVE IT! 2

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I wonder if https://www.warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/ will be updated for 3.0?

If not, there is always https://battlescribe.net/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

I thought I read their comment as only the sludgeraker (?) was incorrect and was instead a hawk? 

I'm going to pretend that's the case because I really really really really really.... 

Really really really really want a giant gator swamp monster. Like, really want, a giant gator swamp monster. 

@Black_Templar_Lad, join me and @KingBrodd over here on Team Gator. You just can’t have a swamp themed army without one!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

20 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

Todays community article gives Warcry stat cards for the Soulblight Gravelords. I havent seen much for Warcry in a while, and seeign the digital release of resources instead of printed cards, I wonder if GW is dropping support for that game?

I hope not, probably my favorite side game.  I was just thinking the other day that we havent had anymore unique Warbands since the DoK one, I figured there would be a whole line of 2nd Gen Warbands. 

Hoping its just another COVID delay casualty 

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

A Giant Gator just suits them so well!! 

There is a like from Whitefang on this post so I think there is at least hope for #teamgator. On the other hand a hawk instead of a giant bat would still be a downgrade in my opinion   😀

On 6/21/2021 at 11:20 PM, KingBrodd said:

Oh!? Perhaps Kragnos will recieve his own Faction after all? Or more of his kind are going to show up?

Half a week late, but my theory is that we'll get dragons at some point and they'll have rules that give them buffs against DROGRUKH units (aka Kragnos). "Ancestral Hate" would be a name I'd expect to such a rule!

5 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I wouldnt be suprised for the Mawtribes SC to get new Glutton sculpts much like the SC STD. Throw in an updated Butcher or Slaughtermaster as well.

I have gluttons that I will continue to use but the number of people who are extra special salty about how the coherancy change (and points increase) neuters them is high. If they issued amazing new sculpts in a SC right now I would not buy it. I might buy 1 box of 6 new sculpts to replace a current unit but that would be it. They need to change coherency to 6 models from 5 or change glutton's range to 2" and trampling charge to 4+ for 6 models not 8. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Laststand said:

I have gluttons that I will continue to use but the number of people who are extra special salty about how the coherancy change (and points increase) neuters them is high. If they issued amazing new sculpts in a SC right now I would not buy it. I might buy 1 box of 6 new sculpts to replace a current unit but that would be it. They need to change coherency to 6 models from 5 or change glutton's range to 2" and trampling charge to 4+ for 6 models not 8. 

Or add a special ability to the ogre foot units: "Front Of the Line" A hungry horde of ogres is a chaotic  jumble of teeth and flesh contantly shifting as each ogre fights its way to the front. "single reinforced units of ogres  are treated as a 5 man unit for the determination of model coherency"

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Soolong said:

Paper books use more resources then digital ever will, it's just an excuse to limit (badly) piracy. they can do both physical and digital, the books are designed on computers 🙄

I definitely support offering both. I know that just for me, I'd likely be out of the hobby if I could not get physical books. Screens have far, far too many issues compared to books for me.

But I get that some folks want digital options.

• Like 1