The Rumour Thread

16 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

Vampires, Vampires, Vampires, Vampires.

Did I mention I'd love for Vampires to have their own book?

Vampires, Light Aelves, Shadow Aelves. The three armies that have been hinted at heavily in the lore since AoS started and of which 2 we are still waiting for. 

Also new terrain for Nurgle in 40K which likely easily carries over to AoS if you want to show off some nurgle industry

Si3ZJYoIMdSY0bg5.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

i think though Wanderers will probably be replace with Kurnothi, though i do expect at least the wild riders and maybe some of the newer kits to be merge in with them. 

same reason how high elves got replace with Realmlords

Edited by novakai

1 hour ago, Overread said:

Vampires, Light Aelves, Shadow Aelves. The three armies that have been hinted at heavily in the lore since AoS started and of which 2 we are still waiting for. 

Also new terrain for Nurgle in 40K which likely easily carries over to AoS if you want to show off some nurgle industry

Si3ZJYoIMdSY0bg5.jpg

Chamonite Nurgle Duardin. Someone will definitely make that army.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Enoby said:

I do have a feeling these old rumour engines might be for Slaanesh mortals. The hand dagger thing looks like the one in the DoK warcry warband, but they have different designs up close.

FB_IMG_1605110348766.jpg

FB_IMG_1605110344074.jpg

Screenshot_20201111-164212_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201111-164443_Chrome.jpg

While I had my list of everything all rumour engines are, Slaanesh also really needs some mortals. Seducting mortals sounds like such a Slaanesh thing to do.

2 hours ago, Enoby said:

I do have a feeling these old rumour engines might be for Slaanesh mortals. The hand dagger thing looks like the one in the DoK warcry warband, but they have different designs up close.

FB_IMG_1605110348766.jpg

FB_IMG_1605110344074.jpg

I agree for the chalice, but disagree for the punch dagger. That still looks very Idoneth to me, although I don't know how they would release a new model for them, given they just had their chance in BR: Morathi and didn't take it.

4 hours ago, Overread said:

Si3ZJYoIMdSY0bg5.jpg

Yeah I saw this and was immediately intrigued. I have been contemplating having my Undivided Slaves to Darkness start following a god and on thing that has always prevented me from getting into Nurgle was the Feculent Gnarlmaws. I love the model but it seems strange that diseased trees would be so indistinct from one another... proxying these would help mitigate that issue. Maybe I can use the big one as my starting tree and then use Gnarlmaws as examples of that furnace corrupting the landscape itself. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

And on top of that, if you want dual wield or halberds you have to buy the old kit. However, I will say the new Chaos Warriors are amazing models with a ton of unique poses 

Dont worry next warscroll release they will probably lose those two options and it will just be sword and shield

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Should I get an Ossiarch Bonereaper army individually or wait for a battleforce? Not sure what to do 

IF there are Battleforces this year there will probably be a OBR one same as the Gloomspite Gitz one last year when they got their army refresh so I would would wait until the 22th which should be the preorder preview date if there will be any this year

18 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

IF there are Battleforces this year there will probably be a OBR one same as the Gloomspite Gitz one last year when they got their army refresh so I would would wait until the 22th which should be the preorder preview date if there will be any this year

Okay thank you, I get paid end of the month anyways so that’s when I’d order it. I think my partner is getting me katakros and nagash for Xmas so hopefully they won’t be in the box