Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

33 minutes ago, mojojojo101 said:

Has Mistweaver Saih always been available on the store by itself or am I just being an idiot?

I don't think she's ever gone away completely. I know she's there since at least about a year ago(or at least was there a year ago when others were gone, whether she disappeared and came back I can't say).

On 1/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, Nox said:

These are the ones I found, did I miss any?

image.png.dda59f6f9b9a4aebb98800448070d3b8.png

Also these looks like they might be Lumineth related:
image.png.50cf264e00f3490b51a053cc725148f5.png

Looking at the horns on Celennar they seem very similar in design as the rumour engine split horns above:
image.png.83b904bb576f7d4c5fdeb0d0015dff46.png

Could even be an alternate head ?

• Like 1

I'm normally not a fan of plastic plants on the base, but that wheat is a nice touch and is repeated on a number of models.

@elfhead I think they are doing a really good job with unifying the range with the plant basing as well as the aesthetic touches on the armor and weapons. it's really cohesive.

what the next reveal event anyway?

is there something between LVO and Adepticon in February

16 minutes ago, novakai said:

what the next reveal event anyway?

is there something between LVO and Adepticon in February

Doubt there will be any external presentations until Adepticon at the end of March but I'm sure WarCom will show us stuff.

Possibly it's just me but I expected a bigger reveal for the aelves to get people hyped... I am not hyped. Maybe that's due to Teclis really being a bummer (at least for me) idk 
The Riders are superb, but not enough to hype me...

How do you feel about the Lumineth so far?

1 minute ago, JackStreicher said:

I'm interested but what they should have done is said when they are coming and when we'll get more info

• Like 1

We know they are coming in spring so that is several months off already. I think they've done well in showing the style of the models they are going for plus a hint of the mythical content. It's given us a clear vision for "pointy aelves". They didn't show more because they've got months to string it out before launchday and they clearly don't want to show off everything in one go this early.

Tempted, interested and curious is just where GW wants you. They don't yet need you into "take my money" stage because that's months off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Overread said:

We know they are coming in spring so that is several months off already. I think they've done well in showing the style of the models they are going for plus a hint of the mythical content. It's given us a clear vision for "pointy aelves". They didn't show more because they've got months to string it out before launchday and they clearly don't want to show off everything in one go this early.

Tempted, interested and curious is just where GW wants you. They don't yet need you into "take my money" stage because that's months off.

Good reasoning Overread.
I guess I am just used to being hyped for new releases... XD

If you play a Chaos army (or want to start) this book is a must-have, detailing a new combined daemon allegiance. Included in the book are loads of new and exciting rules, as well as scenarios to represent some of the 13 unique sub-factions and wild battles of the epic war, with full campaign details if you want to recreate it yourself. You’ll also find updated rules for conducting sieges, plus using roaming monsters and even wandering endless spells in your games. 

BloodandGlory-Nov02-Wrath3wsrgr.jpg
Very interesting
Edited by Dracan
  • Like 3

"A NEW COMBINED DAEMONS ALLEGIANCE" ?

Well, I thought they would do that when they first teased the book, but man I'm happy with this as it was my main army in WFB and in 40k :D 

I have to say I'm really looking forward for the rules (the Daemons allegiance and the Siege stuff) but mostly the fluff ! 

Time to paint some Daemons and that Dreadhold

• Like 4

I wasn't going to purchase the book, but a daemons allegiance might have changed my mind.

• Like 1

A combined daemon allegiance is very exciting news and happy days for those with 40k daemon armies who want to jump aboard 😉

Any thoughts on how we think they will run rules wise?

I wonder if Death is getting any support in that book since it is supposed to be a Death vs Chaos book, or if it is all Chaos all the time?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

Possibly it's just me but I expected a bigger reveal for the aelves to get people hyped... I am not hyped. Maybe that's due to Teclis really being a bummer (at least for me) idk 

Despite really liking the troops and Eltharion I was pretty bummed out by Teclis.

Now with a new project entitled "Teclis Lord of Hysh and Nostalgia" planned I'm more excited.

• Like 2

Yeah, we know about it since beginning. Cards in Beastgrave core set have tboth DoK and IJ depicted on them.

3 minutes ago, michu said:

Yeah, we know about it since beginning. Cards in Beastgrave core set have tboth DoK and IJ depicted on them.

Was there a Medusa depicted as Well? (I‘d really love another Medusa Model)

6 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

Yeah the two battleline where ok, not mindblowing but still good miniature 

Teclis model reveal was really disappointing, I didn’t like it perticular and there seems to be mix reaction for that model

light of Eltharion was probably biggest highlight of the whole reveal

i hope the other new unit will have a better reaction 

• Like 1

I don't imagine the rest of the army will be made up of T-posing elves awkwardly detached from their mounts, so it should be well received. Looking forward to the rest of the units. With Teclis they were trying to do something unique and I don't personally think it worked.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3