The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Rachmani said:

The Ogors would be such a blast to upgrade. Imagine what they could do in terms of details & dynamic poses with a faction of well, ogor-sized minatures.

Mate it's the dream isnt it? Even if that was all they got this Edition was the Chaos Warrior/Guardian treatment of dynamic poses. 

49 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Not sure about this one. It kind of looks like DoK.FmrkLwbCEEE9eKlD.jpg.8358c7b93a60216716a0cca2118170b1.jpg

Maybe something else for Necrons? Or perhaps Drukharii?

16 hours ago, EntMan said:

I think Dark Mechanicum may be the next  mini expansion with CSM  now there's a new warpsmith. Dotted with a few new updates chosen etc.

Id love to see an infernal forge faction for chaos in AoS. Not just chaos dwarfs and war machines but some corrupted machine deamons etc as well

54 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

FmrkLwbCEEE9eKlD.jpg.8358c7b93a60216716a0cca2118170b1.jpg 2021-03-23.jpg

Ok this destroys my hopes of it being a Spiderfang weapon :(.

Shows how far out some things are previewed, considering people were also speculating that it was a Kruleboy weapon (before anyone even had a clear idea what Kruleboys were).

I think it's definitely associated with the new chaos knight from the preview. It was rumoured to have a volkite weapon, which we've seen, and some sort of scourge/flail, which is probably this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

2021-02-16.jpg

After the 2 vulture models they kind of revealed in the last few days this one is still mia. Just wanted to mention it.

I think thats the carrion bird sitting on the Chaos knight shoulder piece from the sneak peek preview video. 

Todays one looks to be like the mechanical  lashing tentacles chaos war machines have so another knight thing? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

2021-02-16.jpg

After the 2 vulture models they kind of revealed in the last few days this one is still mia. Just wanted to mention it.

Wasn't this a surprise part of a giant chaos knight shoulder pad? I thought I saw one floating around but I may be mistaken or its another vulture creature...

3 hours ago, Chikout said:

Not sure about this one. It kind of looks like DoK.FmrkLwbCEEE9eKlD.jpg.8358c7b93a60216716a0cca2118170b1.jpg

I feel this is going to be 40k, probably Chaos Space Marine Tech. 

I wish it were DOK though, but I feel like we are getting that previewed hero and not much else to be honest. 

Edited by Neverchosen

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Mate it's the dream isnt it? Even if that was all they got this Edition was the Chaos Warrior/Guardian treatment of dynamic poses.

Ogors are in the unique position that their core troops are more in need of upgrades than some of their monsters.

Ofc there’s some finecast to adress first but right next in line is the generic ogor!

• LOVE IT! 1

52 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

Ogors are in the unique position that their core troops are more in need of upgrades than some of their monsters.

Ofc there’s some finecast to adress first but right next in line is the generic ogor!

Absolutely!! The only thing in NEED of an upgrade is the Butcher/Slaughtermaster and the rest of the finecast and of that mainkynthe Yehtee and Gorger models.

If we get upgraded Gluttons the army is perfect and helps break up the rank and file of the Leadbelchers and Ironguts.

40 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Public Universal Duardin is gone. She was weak and foolish, just like her armies. So I destroyed her.

Here for higher quality.

1454556314_Polish_20220104_182635518(1).jpg.3531805cc49318f27d13ca47e5ecea64.jpg

Absolute to tier content right here!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Public Universal Duardin is gone. She was weak and foolish, just like her armies. So I destroyed her.

Here for higher quality.

1454556314_Polish_20220104_182635518(1).jpg.3531805cc49318f27d13ca47e5ecea64.jpg

Welcome to the light, sister. Please allow me to welcome you in the Archmage's name and show you around a little. Over there you will find what some ignorants foolishly deem to be silly helmets of the enlightened and honorable Alarith temple. I am sure you will find the majestic animal imagery to your persinal liking. 

Whoops. Now I waw almost smiling again. 

• Like 3