The Rumour Thread

I'm suprised we got a Rumour Engine today!! But damn this teasing is so much fun, the only downside is (If you can even call it one?) that I'll be away camping next weekend and will have to await until Monday to see everything revealed!! I'll have to hike to a top of a mountain or something to get signal because this reveal is going to blow my Gargant socks off.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I'm suprised we got a Rumour Engine today!! But damn this teasing is so much fun, the only downside is (If you can even call it one?) that I'll be away camping next weekend and will have to await until Monday to see everything revealed!! I'll have to hike to a top of a mountain or something to get signal because this reveal is going to blow my Gargant socks off.

You’ll be fine. I have to watch the previews after all my family have gone to bed as my son hates me watching anything to do with Warhammer and my wife isn’t a fan of having it on either! I’m quite excited and can’t wait. 

Also can’t wait to watch the animation preview later tonight. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Those are some mighty big socks to fill! Ohhh baby I am hoping for a Tiki Mask-Crash Bandicoot style army with some dark swamp flair. Bring on the creepy little gribbly monsters.

• LOVE IT! 1