The Rumour Thread

18 minutes ago, PJetski said:

Lord Kroak is no longer available online. New model incoming?

He is still available in the UK, in fact it appears he is only out of stock in the US so I'd assume that this is a supply chain issue not a new model.

Probably for the rest of the year, or until Brexit/Nurgle's Rot have calmed down we should be a lot more skeptical of things being sold out online, especially outside the UK.

Edited by mojojojo101

There have been a lot of reboxings and random disappearing from store and reappearing. Khorne bloodletters and the demon start collecting are gone too unless they are now back. Lots of the older 40k marine stuff recently disappeared for a few days.

13 minutes ago, mojojojo101 said:

He is still available in the UK, in fact it appears he is omly out of stock in the US so I'd assume that this is a supply chain issue not a new model.

Probably for the rest of the year, or until Brexit/Nurgle's Rot have calmed down we should be a lot more skeptical of things being sold out online, especially outside the UK.

Not just out of stock, though, "no longer available online". That's at least somewhat unusual. A new Kroak kit would be pretty out of left field, but does not feel impossible.

7 hours ago, Nagash42 said:

Now that the pointy ears are over I can't wait to see what scheme Belakor succeeds at in his book. He better win in his own book GW lol. 

I mean it is Be'Lakor, I imagine a major victory followed by a massive downfall caused by his hubris 😁
And as a massive fan of the character, I am all for it! 

Archaon: "Be'Lakor, did you really seize the Varanspire from my control, turn my loyal Varanguard against me, summon a guard of greater demons but forget to change the locks?"

• Haha 6

Some funny thing that come to my mind: Imagine your rection to the current state of the game when beeing told about it shortly before 2.0 launch. Like, imagine telling your past self about Idoneth Deepkin, Lumineth and Bonereapers and how you like or dislike the differences between Invocations and Endless Spells. Imagine that confused look on your past-self. Or the laughter when telling people that Flesh Eaters will dominate the meta for a long time, as well as Skaven. Imagine yourself hearing about StD finally having a Battletome :'D And that Khorne will rage so hard one day, he will manifest his anger as a spell 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Charleston said:

Some funny thing that come to my mind: Imagine your rection to the current state of the game when beeing told about it shortly before 2.0 launch. Like, imagine telling your past self about Idoneth Deepkin, Lumineth and Bonereapers and how you like or dislike the differences between Invocations and Endless Spells. Imagine that confused look on your past-self. Or the laughter when telling people that Flesh Eaters will dominate the meta for a long time, as well as Skaven. Imagine yourself hearing about StD finally having a Battletome :'D And that Khorne will rage so hard one day, he will manifest his anger as a spell 

If I told myself that the Sons of Behemat existed I just wouldnt believe it.

• Like 2

Im going to just pretend people aren’t using the name of our Venerable Lord Kroak in vain. If you hype me for my favourite Toad Mummy you better have a damn good reason where I don’t need to take it with salt. 

If my Bony Frog does make a comeback I do hope they follow a similar design with that from total war where the spirit is active outside of the Mummified body host. 

DAD4F4BA-CDE0-42C8-BC1F-FE61BE742C98.jpeg

• Like 2