The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Jazzbeaux said:

Perhaps they are rereleasing these warbands?  Updated with new key words?

That’s be a lot of work for something even fewer people would buy than a new warband, this is probably just art for one of the new upgrade cards as it shows an illusory spear. Every season has had a new gimmick for upgrade weapons like shade glass, amber bone etc. 

• Like 1

I mean, at least one thing is certain: Even though everyone is hyping up Chorfs/Chaos Duardin/ Furnace Kings (best name!)/Oathbreakers, and even though I love Lumineth and Daughters of Khaine...

At least we as a community can all agree that classic Dwarves were the greatest army ever released in any kind of wargame ever. It's just facts. And this post is just one WhiteFang-like away from being undisputable.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Potential Khrone and Sylvaneth Warbands for Underworlds?

MTRF2HVjrlWJRBRz.jpg

Why is he stabbing her in what might be the root thighs? Like she has a very solid looking upper body and even stomach and he decides to stab what might just be a completely non lethal clump of roots? Or is this some soulsucking weapon and I'm an idiot?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

Why is he stabbing her in what might be the root thighs? Like she has a very solid looking upper body and even stomach and he decides to stab what might just be a completely non lethal clump of roots? Or is this some soulsucking weapon and I'm an idiot?

That’s what a bloodreavers hit on a 4+ looks like

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, Noserenda said:

Big dwarf summer sounds awesome though! 

Dear Games Workshop,

Please release Squats, Chaos Dwarves and Unified Duardin in the Summer and call it Big Dwarf Summer! If you do this I promise will subscribe to Warhammer+ for a year as a reward!

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

12 hours ago, The Red King said:

well it doesn't look like she enjoyed it either

12 minutes ago, Charleston said:

I am curious how current lack of fuel in the uk will affect cargo and therefore GW releases

There seem to be issues. I still haven't received the two new tomes (SCE and OWC) which I ordered from a German retailer on the 13th. 

Apparently my order came in too late for the first batch and the second is still on its way.

2 hours ago, Maogrim said:

There seem to be issues. I still haven't received the two new tomes (SCE and OWC) which I ordered from a German retailer on the 13th. 

Apparently my order came in too late for the first batch and the second is still on its way.

I got my SCE Tome on Monday, ordered it also from a german retailer the week before…

9 minutes ago, PJetski said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Underworlds Harrowdeep came out before the rest of the Stormcast

At this rate I'll see the heat death of the universe before I get to paint those new drakes

it is coming in october most likely, some of reviewers said that and they already got copies