The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Benkei said:

I think the problem comes more from the fact Skaven are the elves of the bad guys, i.e. Mary Sues that always come out on top because reasons

Yeah but they always seem to mess up - foiled from full victory due to their infighting.. 

Personally I despise Skaven and Chorfs - they are the perfect villains I want to fight as a long time dwarf player- Chorfs have turned to chaos and betrayed their heritage and Skaven are racial enemies of dwarfs [I have fought my mates Skaven for years and have a list of grudges against them as long as your arm]. The great thing about them appearing in AoS is dwarfs aren't a fading empire they are out to reclaim their realms - KO alone are a force to be reckoned with so those two factions certainly wouldn't have things their own way, very different from the old world. As factions they have. a lot to offer AoS I think with Chorfs and their evil furnace master heritage and the skaven and their dastardly technologies chemical/mechanical and biological = perfect to direct the wrath of the dwarfs against. 

• Like 3

Skaven needs Eshin and Moulder revamp badly,they're one of the most iconic warhammer ideas so maybe they'll finally give them what they deserve.

On the other hand....i'd prefer to see chorfs first.

Also an interesting point:Ulgu is mentioned both in chaos dwarves and Eshin background so the idea we could see them coming in this edition is not too farfetched...considering Malerion probable return.

• LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

What are these repackaged endless spells? I must have missed that leak

It wasn’t really a ‘leak’, it seemed they uploaded the Sunday preview by accident on Friday and it was quickly taken down. They’re towards the bottom here, it’s just the endless spells rereleased in 2 packs:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/07/18/sunday-preview-starter-sets-sorcery-and-scenery-steal-the-show/

• Thanks 1

I really don't like terrain GW produces for Age of Sigmar. Ruins. Half of a wall here, a column there. Can't they just make normal houses , saw mills, small temples, taverns. The only universal terrain I really liked was the Sigmarite Mausoleum (which I bought). I think a lot of people are waiting for "normal" terrain. If GW won't release anything in that taste I will have to search other publishers.

il_340x270.2580069264_5zwe.jpg

il_340x270.2142066666_5vr4.jpg

il_340x270.2476758286_sceg.jpg

il_340x270.2983795908_jx94.jpg

il_340x270.2773848154_sc2c.jpg

il_340x270.2381317445_1f49.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

I really don't like terrain GW produces for Age of Sigmar. Ruins. Half of a wall here, a column there. Can't they just make normal houses , saw mills, small temples, taverns. The only universal terrain I really liked was the Sigmarite Mausoleum (which I bought). I think a lot of people are waiting for "normal" terrain. If GW won't release anything in that taste I will have to search other publishers.

Sources on any of those bits of terrain? I’m looking to get some more good stuff atm.

33 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

Also im not a fan of when they put one piece in a whole other set. 

Like is this the only way to get this one terrain piece? Silly. 

20210719_082927.jpg.0e39dcd4c06c00cf7bd900c15d830770.jpg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

That Thousand Sons character’s rod doesn’t match the rather Tzeentch-y staff from a rumour engine a while back. Wonder if there’s more coming for the TS, or if 3.0 Disciples of Tzeentch might be not too far in the future.

The chainmail loincloth of that TS would certainly fit a new Curseling too. Well, didn't think TS really needed more stuff (although it's always a welcome sight) unlike AoS Mortal Tzeentch but well.... you take what you can get.

1 hour ago, Aeryenn said:

And the Sigmarite Mausoleum is actually a reprint of a WFB kit that was originally the Garden of Morr. XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1