The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

I don't think I see a single bit on the cultist mutants or cultist torments that would be out of place in AoS. Seems like a missed opportunity for it not to be a true dual system kit.

As long as they're about the right size (which I think they are) I can definitely see picking up a few torments to use as chaos spawn. 

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

Female Dwarf for League of Votann.

Meanwhile in AoS.... (still waiting)

Came here to say this!  No female Dwarfs in either Age of Sigmar army and the second LoV reveal has one....

But i'm a grudge book half full kind of Dwarf and hope this means that we will see our female counterpart in mini form soon!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

12 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

Got to think if Codex chaos space marines is released soonish, then we won't have to wait until winter for the Daemon prince kit to be released alongside Slaves to Darkness. 

I think it might be the other way round. From the article: ‘This massive, evil-eye-popping miniature – if you can even call it a “miniature” – won’t be out for a while yet.’

Between that and the fact it didn’t show up in the CSM rumours that were spot on, I think it’s probably coming with the StD book in the winter and they just showed the CSM one now because the kit leaked anyway and people were asking about a CSM one. 

• Like 2

That daemon prince is brilliance. The older plastic one was hamstrung by GW feeling out CAD sculpting techniques but this is marvellous.

The 40k one is more impressive to me for how it emulates Adrian Smith’s art and the old metal DP by Juan Diaz. Still, brilliant AoS mini and more than any other multi-build kit I’ve seen, it seems that you could make two and not have them be in cloned poses.

• Like 2

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Still-young said:

I think it might be the other way round. From the article: ‘This massive, evil-eye-popping miniature – if you can even call it a “miniature” – won’t be out for a while yet.’

Between that and the fact it didn’t show up in the CSM rumours that were spot on, I think it’s probably coming with the StD book in the winter and they just showed the CSM one now because the kit leaked anyway and people were asking about a CSM one. 

Ah well spotted, I'd only watched the stream and not read the article, so that makes sense. More time to save up the funds to buy multiple kits.

1 hour ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

I do love that they've not overly 40k'd these kits so that with little work, they will fit perfectly into AoS. 

I know some people will be disappointed in the lack of distinction but I am a convertor enjoyer, bathe me in it. 

Yep. Pure Age of Sigmar 😉

Screenshot_2022-05-04-20-56-39-514_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, xking said:

"A Kurnoth (Reborn)" What?

I think it's their guess for the Sylvaneth-looking silhouette shown today. That or hoping for models similar to Skaeth's Wild Hunt.

Spoiler

https://i.redd.it/d0esn03rvhx81.jpg

Edited by Ahlambra
  • Like 2

Im just hoping we get some awesome stuff for AOS, its been such a drought and it looks like things are slowly coming back our way.

We dont know for sure whats for Warcry but @Nezzhil has lit a fire under my belly for hopes of an Ogor Maneaters Warband!!

Mainline AOS I hope both Skaven and Sylvaneth are revealed with models for both Factions 

The 40k preview gave me hope for tomorrow.
I know i should stay "calm" but i'm hyped..Sylvaneth and Skaven should really have some new kits and i hope GW will deliver.
Also considering the number of announcement and the World eater teaser i think MAYBE we could see also what's next after Skaven even.
I don't think GW is tone deaf for the "feeling of drought of late" so i think they'll announce something even a teaser (Gloomspite?new Destruction faction?)....who knows.

• LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, CommissarRotke said:

I would caution lamenting dual kits too much... the Daemon Prince one feels like it'll be quite the premium price with the justification that "you get all the bitz for AOS and 40k" in it :/ 

It’d be a premium either way. 

I play Chaos Space marines and Sylvaneth. Recently, I bought Be'lakor and Chaos Knights (so I can play Disciples of Be'lakor). However, after seeing today's preview, I start to think that it won't be so bad if Sylvaneth get only the Battletome :D

And suddenly, I am wondering if it is possible to field an army made only of Daemon Princes...

Edited by Painbringer
  • Like 1