The Rumour Thread

I actually wish the narrator/Nkaari had more seductive voice. You could say we are seeing slaanesh' minions in itself that they are represented how you would see them truly for what they are  but I really miss a little bit of TASTEFUL seductiveness/sexiness. 

araraa.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Feii said:

I actually wish the narrator/Nkaari had more seductive voice. You could say we are seeing slaanesh' minions in itself that they are represented how you would see them truly for what they are  but I really miss a little bit of TASTEFUL seductiveness/sexiness. 

araraa.jpg

I'm more upset because they haven't posted either the roster or gameplay mechanic articles for Slaanesh, but decided to drop the video anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I'm more upset because they haven't posted either the roster or gameplay mechanic articles for Slaanesh, but decided to drop the video anyway.

only nurgle had it the other way around so far everybody got the welcome to the world of XYZ  video first then a roster reveal. 

4 minutes ago, novakai said:

What would they need to change on Archeon and Nagash’s warscroll anyway?

Nagash: Rr1s CA, can’t benefit from allegiance abilities (PE -1 rend)

Archaon: can’t benefit from allegiance abilities (Tzeentch and Nurgle in particular).

Without this you might be able to actually kill them.

Maybe the 4+ Vs MWs goes to a 5+ too.

Edited by PrimeElectrid
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, novakai said:

What would they need to change on Archeon and Nagash’s warscroll anyway?

make 'em 1005 points so they're no longer match play (2k) legal but if you want to play a game with you buddy using the god of death than you still can, I think it's fun to play with huge gods but not when they unbalance tournament play.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, PrimeElectrid said:

Archaon: can’t benefit from allegiance abilities (Tzeentch and Nurgle in particular).

Shame if Archaon can't benefit from allegiance abilities at all - I'd prefer it if they just costed coalition models differently per army. If Archaon is too strong in Tzeentch, then don't punish Khorne equally, for example.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PrimeElectrid said:

Nagash in particular would have to come down in points significantly, his Command Ability is just insane. I don't see him losing 4+ considering they're starting to dish that out aplenty.

A "from the ground up" re-write could be exciting, but I just don't see it.

Nagash is certainly way more killable than Archaon though.

16 minutes ago, Mattrulesok said:

make 'em 1005 points so they're no longer match play (2k) legal but if you want to play a game with you buddy using the god of death than you still can, I think it's fun to play with huge gods but not when they unbalance tournament play.

I believe the restriction is not present in the GHB. It's from the Core Rules matched play which is not in effect, so going over 1,000 doesn't change anything here.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Feii said:

If we had the option to build a Keeper of Secrets like this one, i would have started a Slaanesh army. While the new GW Keeper is a great miniature full of detail, i always preferred the malicious demonic look instead of the bovine looking head with hair/ponytail that they went with.

Keeper2.jpg

Keeper.jpg

• LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, Liquidsteel said:

Nagash in particular would have to come down in points significantly, his Command Ability is just insane. I don't see him losing 4+ considering they're starting to dish that out aplenty.

If they were to just rework Nagash's command ability to be closer to the current design standard, it would have to give +1 to hit and saves army wide plus battleshock immunity. I don't know if that's more or less realistic than him just losing his CA alltogether.

I think not having Nagash benefit from allegiance abilities is somewhat believable. They definitely wrote the Gravelords suballegiances in such a way that he can't benefit from any of them. It would require a warscroll rewrite, though, since Nagash relies on some of the basic allegiance abilites of Gravelords to function in that army, such as gaining access to the Gravelords spell lore.

2 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Welcome to Aeldarismas.

woot, love it.  Not being sarcastic, I love that it appears Craftworld is getting some love.  

23 minutes ago, Infernalslayer said:

Keeper.jpg

oh man that's an bad head.  Not to pick on you, kudos if you like the design.  I wouldn't be telling that ugly thing my deepest desires.

I wish they had have done that head from the... how was Malekith's dad?  Aenarion?  The pencil art from the 6th edition High Elf book.  Man that was a wicked keeper.

2 hours ago, PrimeElectrid said:

Rumour of archaon and nagash warscroll rewrites in faq 

How many times do they need to rewrite the bone man's warscroll? They've had plenty of chances. How about rewriting some smaller warscrolls for units that really need it.

9 minutes ago, Popisdead said:

woot, love it.  Not being sarcastic, I love that it appears Craftworld is getting some love.  

oh man that's an bad head.  Not to pick on you, kudos if you like the design.  I wouldn't be telling that ugly thing my deepest desires.

I wish they had have done that head from the... how was Malekith's dad?  Aenarion?  The pencil art from the 6th edition High Elf book.  Man that was a wicked keeper.

Funny enough this IS that keeper. At least their interpretation of it applied to the new keeper body. I agree it doesn't look anywhere near as good as the art, but it is N'kari. 

Also no Nurgle article yet today? Are we actually going to get a genestealer cult article but no Nurgle one?

Edited by Grimrock
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Popisdead said:

It is her that’s Nkkari. But I have to say the pencil arr of Nkkari just looks better

20 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

Great news everyone, we finally have confirmation of another AOS game: non-mobile exclusive, PVE multiplayer, and story content 😍

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211208005672/en/Nexon-and-Games-Workshop-Group-Announce-Licensing-Agreement-on-Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar/

I heard someone calling it AoS Genshin Impact