The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, DoctorPerils said:

🤔 All these gitmob rumours had me look at this rumour engine again...

2021-01-19.jpg

Is this paw not pretty close to the wolf paws on the snarlfangs?

Sorry if this is obvious, I hadn't put 2 and 2 together yet XD

what it's standing on looks slightly similar to nordic/slavic arch designs, which would make what's underneath it icicles? i'm leaning more towards vamp wolves than riding wolves.

heck, maybe it's a Skaven wolf rat standing on a Seraphon arch :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

Don't do that
Don't give me hope

All this talk about how pointless morale is and how strong shooting is confirms I've been playing Skaven all wrong, my shooting feels poor outside of warp lightning cannons- even they can occasionally struggle though

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Killymcgee23 said:

Don't do that
Don't give me hope

All this talk about how pointless morale is and how strong shooting is confirms I've been playing Skaven all wrong, my shooting feels poor outside of warp lightning cannons- even they can occasionally struggle though

Don't feel too bad, by all accounts skaven are a weaker faction despite having a lot of weapons that shoot

3 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

what it's standing on looks slightly similar to nordic/slavic arch designs, which would make what's underneath it icicles? i'm leaning more towards vamp wolves than riding wolves.

Never thought about it being the direwolves.
You're prob right!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

Considering how well wrapped up rippa's snarlfangs seem to be, icicles could just as well be another point in favour of them, but I'm not sure. Have you got any dire wolves painting examples that could look like the presented paw?

The clawed wing rumour engine I'm expecting to be for SGL though

7 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

11 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

thing.jpg

I would love this to be true but this isnt a wolf if this is a toe. The fifth toe of wolves is way higher on the foot or totally gone. Hope im wrong though haha.

ICEFALL YHETEES!!

17 minutes ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

yeah that must be it, nice spot

I feel it in my soul, there is at least a 50% chance that 1 out of 10 that is a Wolf-Pegaus

7 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Mind you, The real world biology may just not work in a setting like AOS

SEE? What is not real world biology? Wolves-pegasi with bat wings!!!!1!!!1!!

...on a more serious note, I would say that this seems like a confirmation for wolves. Interesting, I wonder what it's doing on an arch, it's not like they are good climbers. Unless... bat wings, you know ;)

Edited by Grotbag Scuttlers When
  • Haha 2

Haha my favorite part about the speculating is all this rumours thrown into a melting pot. When Sons of Behemat and Lumineth were not out yet, someone on Warhammer Weekly suggested: "Giant Samurai-Angel Aelves from Hysh" I still smile about that from time to time - keep the creativity going! 😁

• Like 3

My hope with Soulblight is to see one new Mortarch. I have the theory that Katakros is the new Krell and Lady Olynder is the new The Nameless, so I think a new one is very possible in absence of Vlad or Wallach.

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

My hope with Soulblight is to see one new Mortarch. I have the theory that Katakros is the new Krell and Lady Olynder is the new The Nameless, so I think a new one is very possible in absence of Vlad or Wallach.

Since Nagash creates the Mortarchs thats not likely to happen since he is taking a long recovery nap now apparently 

52 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

Since Nagash creates the Mortarchs thats not likely to happen since he is taking a long recovery nap now apparently 

Soooo Nagash is actually a lonely god that just wants to make (build) some friends XD. 

Edited by Iksdee

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Or maybe a new Luthor Harkon/Noctilus?
I suggest to use Varkos Varactyr with his crew of vampirates and zombirates! Pic just for the hype!

Piratas Zombis | Wiki La Biblioteca del Viejo Mundo | Fandom

5 hours ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

My prediction for next week:

Tears.

Complaints.

Possible full-blown tantrums laying on the floor kicking and screaming.

How are the rest of you planning on reacting?

That's 100% up to GW what the reactions are going to be.