The Rumour Thread

14 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

I see your doubt and double down with a nope. 🤞

Really hoping Gitmob are getting a limited release. But I don't know if I can commit to that kind of hope lol.

I will say, only having the snarlfangs in that aesthetic is an extremely weird choice.

Edited by Shankelton

9 hours ago, novakai said:

I mean I hope they’re at least a brand new hero that comes out with the Snarlfang. 

and this is not the one time GW decides to become inconsistent with how they release stuff.

Fans: can we get more units for some of these book release, why is it always foot heroes?

GW: sure thing Fam, monkey paw curls you get the new unit instead of the hero model.

It would be still be annoying, especially in cases like this where it's a completely different subfaction than the rest of the army, but I kind of think 1 unit each book would be an improvement over 1 foot hero.

If Skaven replaced old units 1 per year or 2 I'd buy them.

Edited by Akylas
Spelling error
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

So far our weeks consist of Necromundays and Moretanns. GW better be preparing something supersecret, superbig to blow our socks off rather sooner than later.

GW showing off more than renders of bits for the new Freeguild models on christmas/new years seems like the most reasonable guess in this regard. We should be about ready to enter into the hype phase for that at this point. Especially if Cities really is the spring Order release.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

I actually thought this was a dreadnought arm sponson, I'd rather it be Votann.

are there even rumors leaks out about them still?

No leaks, but several extremely obvious Rumor Engines. Given how GW operates these days, I'd be surprised if they didn't have a 2nd wave of Votann planned for next year.

I'd guess that the big reveal for Christmas will be the next season of war/incarnate. Feels like it's about the right time for it and it's probably the next big thing for AoS.

Was there any hard evidence that khorne is the next chaos tome after beasts? I know they've been out the longest, but a little while back someone said that heard a leak that khorne was being playtested and they were way too strong currently. If they're still in the playtesting phase then the book can't be finished yet right? We should have a minimum what... 6 months to a year? For them to finish, send it to the printers, and get it shipped. Maybe the next book is actually slaanesh. 

Edited by Grimrock
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

I'd guess that the big reveal for Christmas will be the next season of war/incarnate. Feels like it's about the right time for it and it's probably the next big thing for AoS.

Was there any hard evidence that khorne is the next chaos tome after beasts? I know they've been out the longest, but a little while back someone said that heard a leak that khorne was being playtested and they were way too strong currently. If they're still in the playtesting phase then the book can't be finished yet right? We should have a minimum what... 6 months to a year? For them to finish, send it to the printers, and get it shipped. Maybe the next book is actually slaanesh. 

There's only two chaos books left and they're both getting released in the same season, probably at the same time. I don't think there's a "first" in this case.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

When I read that leak/rumor my immediate thought was that it was bunk because of the part about the khorne playtesting, since it doesn't match up with release schedules and when we know knorne is likely coming. its around 6 months from a book getting finalized to it being on shelves, and since its a spring release september is probably the absolute latest the playtest could run, but more realistically it was probably being playtested during the summer.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ganigumo said:

Arks of Omen are mostly narrative books no?

I wouldn't be shocked if its warcry or Gitz. We could get a 2 player gitz/BoC box shown off, or maybe something to go with all these Votann rumour engines.

Yes , it is mostly narrative with no rules and few miniatures ( Vashtorr i.e.)

My guess is either spider incarnate or " mysterious aelves " called Arenai.

2022-09-13.jpg

rgfTbZn.jpg