The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

100% Sylvaneth. Life in ascension has been mentioned in the BR's series, the Base is detritus and vines. Pose yells elven, as do the ears and iconography on the shoulder mantle. Love the inclusion of bugs and the little parts of nature. I predict it's some kind of buffer, a hearld of nature waking.

The blow horn looks fairly ornate and elf like as well, and the model seems to be grasping it very elegantly. No intention to ever collect elves myself, but can't wait to see the pantheon fleshed out even more. Get hype wood elf and nature lovers!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, elfhead said:

I hope that keep kragnos until the book is actually released. Call me crazy, but I like to have something to look forward to. 

I agree mate, keep some mystery to the Character.

10 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

And the strange mad speculation is fun from time to time.

It's one of my favourite things!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Let's all agree that whatever the mini is tomorrow, we won't get disappointed that it wasn't the MVP that is Kragnos.

No deal.

I’ll be syked to see something elfish for Sylvaneth (going by the picture) But I want to see Man-Bear-Pig now.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Chumphammer said:

This looks like it's tentacles

Screenshot_20210425-132111_Chrome.jpg

I wish it's a carnivorous plant for Sylvaneth (but it can be tyranids too). Oaks, leaves and trees are fine but there is more flora they can expand to..

..yes I want a Dryad-Poison Ivy.

Edited by Harioch
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Chumphammer said:

This looks like it's tentacles

Screenshot_20210425-132111_Chrome.jpg

Nah- that looks like Nids to me. The silhouette looks to be Sylvaneth - someone summoning/awaking spites..

This is all very interesting.. BR:Kragnos looks to be jam packed unless there is another final book [doubt it now with 3rd ed rumoured to be around the corner but you never know..].

• Like 1

1 minute ago, silverstu said:

Nah- that looks like Nids to me. The silhouette looks to be Sylvaneth - someone summoning/awaking spites..

This is all very interesting.. BR:Kragnos looks to be jam packed unless there is another final book [doubt it now with 3rd ed rumoured to be around the corner but you never know..].

41 minutes ago, xking said:

I wonder if we will get a Broken Realms: Alarielle book

I believe Kragnos will be the last book, but its gunna be a whopper of a tome!!

44 minutes ago, Harioch said:

I wish it's a carnivorous plant for Sylvaneth (but it can be tyranids too). Oaks, leaves and trees are fine but there is more flora they can expand to..

..yes I want a Dryad-Poison Ivy.

So you want rebirth Poison Ivy. Jokes aside carnivorous plant sylvaneth sound awesome.

• Haha 1

The silouettes on the the tendrils aren't the same.  That rumors engine has tyrannid style exoskeleton portion toward the end.  Meanwhile, the teaser picture has thorny looking parts coming off.  Also, the hand and pointed ear lends itself to either an elf or vampire model.

Not going to lie, I thought it was a redone Lady Olyndar at first till I enlarged the picture.

What does everyone think the order of play will be for May?

Eary May — Gravelords + first Idoneth UW teaser

Mid-May — Preview featuring BR Kragnos + reveal of remaining Idoneth warband 

Late May — BR Kragnos + crew (Kroak/Twins/Mystery Sylvaneth)

It’s so busy already!

Edited by The Brotherhood of Necros

It's kind of wild that we're getting yet another model for Broken Realms Kragnos. We know for sure that Kragnos is going to get a model thanks to the shield rumour engine. So that 7 models for 5 different factions confirmed so far. 

That's very exciting but I still wish we could get a book 5. 

If the minis represent the factions that we get in the book, it leaves Khorne, BoC, Skaven, legions of Nagash/Soulblight and potentially most of destruction with nothing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chikout said:

It's kind of wild that we're getting yet another model for Broken Realms Kragnos. We know for sure that Kragnos is going to get a model thanks to the shield rumour engine. So that 7 models for 5 different factions confirmed so far. 

That's very exciting but I still wish we could get a book 5. 

If the minis represent the factions that we get in the book, it leaves Khorne, BoC, Skaven, legions of Nagash/Soulblight and potentially most of destruction with nothing. 

Do we have confirmation that this one will be in Kragnos? Or that BR is ending with Kragnos? Could be for a new one we haven't seen yet.

2 hours ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

What does everyone think the order of play will be for May?

Eary May — Gravelords + first Idoneth UW teaser

Mid-May — Preview featuring BR Kragnos + reveal of remaining Idoneth warband 

Late May — BR Kragnos + crew (Kroak/Twins/Mystery Sylvaneth)

It’s so busy already!

Absolutely massive month.

Do we know what faction Kragnos belongs to? I know some factions have centaurs, Sylvaneth, Beasts of Chaos or Legions of Azgorh. He seems to have a collection of other people's bits, do we recognise any of the dangly bits? 

Also I just checked Forge World and there's no LoA stuff, its all gone O.o. There's no way right? Plastic LoA???

kx6peghp98o61.jpg.4de60f3c60ae5e686ea7be6cd25a9b7b.jpg