The Rumour Thread

44 minutes ago, Icegoat said:

The rumour engine is tyrion

Ya know, you are right. 

Tyrion, Lord of light, Captain of Hysh, Master of the Morris Dancers

Image result for morris dancers

The tassels give it away. Perfect counter to Chaos as none are getting STD's anytime soon...

Edited by Chumphammer
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

Why is no one guessing a new beast for warcry? Seems loosely consistent with the cat llama, and the rumors were we might see a few more of them as we get closer to the release.

Maybe because they didnt rumor anything from Warcry in those pictures. They might change it but nothing from 6 chaos bands or 3 monsters we saw was ever previewed on those pics.

1 hour ago, Aleser said:

Maybe because they didnt rumor anything from Warcry in those pictures. They might change it but nothing from 6 chaos bands or 3 monsters we saw was ever previewed on those pics.

I'm talking about the rumor engine pic. It could be another new warcry monster coming out early next year.

3 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Very impressed by the new sisters of battle minis. Some of them would make pretty good AOS conversions.  Would absolutely love to see gw do a Devoted of Sigmar army with a similar style. 

If I wasn't already committed and overwhelmed with Bonereapers I'd be VERY tempted at getting the Sisters boxed set. They and Custodes/sisters of silence are the only Imperial forces I've ever taken enough of a liking too in model form to consider building a force of them. (Marines I like in lore and PC games but something just doesn't click with me when it comes to the models)

5 hours ago, Chikout said:

Very impressed by the new sisters of battle minis. Some of them would make pretty good AOS conversions.  Would absolutely love to see gw do a Devoted of Sigmar army with a similar style. 

To be honest I didn't understand hype for Sisters in the first place but I perceive them as one of the most boring army so far. Maybe 40k minis are just not for me. Every time I see new minis for 40k they all look the same for me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aryann said:

To be honest I didn't understand hype for Sisters in the first place but I perceive them as one of the most boring army so far. Maybe 40k minis are just not for me. Every time I see new minis for 40k they all look the same for me.

maybe it the overt use of power armor or metal box like vehicles?

5 minutes ago, Aryann said:

Perhaps. AoS is so much more diverse with its Deepkin, Kharadrons, Gloomspite, Chaos, Seraphon, Sylvaneth and many more. 

yeah that probably AoS biggest strength

well I guess to answer your point, Sister of Battle has been a long suffering neglected army in 40K, that why Plastic Sister has become a joke because they where  metal for almost 2 decades I believe. So if you have been playing or wanted to play them you be very hype for a fan favorite army to finally get their time to shine.

• Like 1