The Rumour Thread

7 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Stupid Blood Bowl article, WarCom are playing with us!

I'll check again after 3pm.

My heart ski ski skipped a beat when I was hitting refresh at 2 and there was that slight stutter like something was being loaded.....and then blood bowl.

Now I have to do some actual work for half an hour!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

OH MY SIGMAR

YESSSSSSS
I LOVE IT AND NEED TO SEE ARTILLERY MENTIONED!!!!
I WILL get at least 2 of them (a first for a character for me 😛)

Also, the lore is just amazing!
I hope we get to see a full squad of Cities Ogors sometime.

Kinda sad for KingBrodd though...

Edited by Asbestress
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That is one different-looking ogor. It looks much more like the really old style of WHFB ogre, from back before the Ogre Kingdoms, albeit without quite such exaggerated proportions like a massive head.

There's a lot of detail on the wood as well and I wonder whether the carvings and grain are all modelled on or if they're painted at all.

• Like 4

Just now, Acrozatarim said:

That is one different-looking ogor. It looks much more like the really old style of WHFB ogre, from back before the Ogre Kingdoms, albeit without quite such exaggerated proportions like a massive head.

There's a lot of detail on the wood as well and I wonder whether the carvings and grain are all modelled on or if they're painted at all.

According to the article, that's how 2nd generation of city Ogors looks like

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Also nice to see alternate build options in the trailer (guy up top aiming, ogor with different shield and mace and head). Really customisable kit it seems!

And we finally get a good look at more technologically advanced gunpowder weaponry. Really excited to see the handgunners to go along this engineer!

Edited by Asbestress
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

@KingBrodd you have been blessed today !

But what is a commander to do when fighting across an empty sprawl of barren wastes or the endless tundras of Andtor, without even a minor outcrop to stand atop in a suitably heroic manner? This isn’t a problem for the Cities of Sigmar – they just bring the high ground with them.

Looks like the Freeguild Marshals have been following the strategic principles of a certain Jedi master...

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

@KingBrodd you have been blessed today !

But what is a commander to do when fighting across an empty sprawl of barren wastes or the endless tundras of Andtor, without even a minor outcrop to stand atop in a suitably heroic manner? This isn’t a problem for the Cities of Sigmar – they just bring the high ground with them.

Looks like the Freeguild Marshals have been following the strategic principles of a certain Jedi master...

*Looks towards @MitGas* I wonder who they’re talking about…

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I knew Cities of Sigmar Ogors had been pretty much confirmed by @Whitefang, but I was not expecting this. This is a very cool idea, though I do fear that they'll be sold as a hybrid melee/shooting unit so will either suck at both, or be horribly overpriced.

The idea is absolutely great though.

• Subscriber

It's not what I was expecting, personally it's a bit too whacky for my taste. But if we got a unit of ogre breachers without the crows nest gun emplacements, I'll find it hard to resist at least a small Cities force. 

• Like 4

Ruleswise ignoring rend for missile attacks will not really do much if they don't have atleast a 4+, also remaining stationary doesn't seem the best way to maximise the damage output of the ogor. But again incredible cool model and concept!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1