The Rumour Thread

24 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Black Library Celebration pre-orders are on the 19th. 

In AoS terms that's just the Kragnos novel (and tangentially the Witch Hunter reprint I guess?) but hey.

Worth mentioning that last year there was a preview stream that had a lot of AoS related miniature reveals so I'm hoping we something that Saturday.

Edit: Also if that's a new Hachette magazine for AoS then I'm glad I've been holding fire on expanding my Stormcast and Orruk armies with the new kits. Was hoping to see what would be in that first 

Edited by EonChao

1 hour ago, EonChao said:

Worth mentioning that last year there was a preview stream that had a lot of AoS related miniature reveals so I'm hoping we something that Saturday.

Edit: Also if that's a new Hachette magazine for AoS then I'm glad I've been holding fire on expanding my Stormcast and Orruk armies with the new kits. Was hoping to see what would be in that first 

I cant wait hopefully we will see more AOS centric books. I'm dreaming of one centering on Ogors as either the protagonist or antagonists. Give me a novel of Fyreslayers tasked with taking down a Stomp of Mega Gargants!! 

I neeeeed to find out what the Idoneth have done with the elven souls of old gifted to them by Morathi 🤓 (hopefully ‘something’…)

They tend to use souls in one of two ways — restoring ailing Idoneth whose own souls are weak/nonexistent, or preserving them in the chorrileum (sp) where they are safe from Slaanesh and can be called upon to piece together the Eidolons — right?

27 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

I neeeeed to find out what the Idoneth have done with the elven souls of old gifted to them by Morathi 🤓 (hopefully ‘something’…)

They tend to use souls in one of two ways — restoring ailing Idoneth whose own souls are weak/nonexistent, or preserving them in the chorrileum (sp) where they are safe from Slaanesh and can be called upon to piece together the Eidolons — right?

Since the Soul of (SPOILER) Aenarion was in there there might as well have been soul-shards of gods? That might initiate the revival of Mathlann, maybe? (just hoping) ^^

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Wrath of the Everchosen, BT Nighthaunt and BR Belakor FAQs are out for those interested.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/#warhammer-age-of-sigmar

Oh, that's a bit unexpected. But nice! I would like to live in a world where we get small FAQ updates in a timely manner without having to wait until there is enough for a big drop. With Nighthaunt for example, they could totally have done nothing until the next battletome comes out, so I appreciate the quick bug fixes.

In this case, it seems like it's mostly clarification of how Nagash works in Nighthaunt. It has been clarified that he does not benefit from the ability of Hexwraiths to bodyguard your general in Emerald Host, which is what most people expected to happen. He still acts as a nexus for other Nighthaunt allegiance abilities, though (broadcasts that 6+ ward bubble), even though he does not benefit from them.

Other than that, the only thing that happend is that the Nurgle portion of Wrath of the Everchosen has been invalidated. That stuff has been integrated into the newest Battletome, so that makes sense.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Forge World  Gigantic Sea Snake (pitty the name leviadon is taken)

Or Forge World  Giant Squid with Snakes for tentacles!  (Krakenamegadon)

Edited by Ivo