The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, xking said:

It's most likely going to be the "ironweld arsenal". Not "steamhead duardin" as that was more of a prototype name for the ironweld, just like when the Fyreslayers prototype name was the redslayers.

I dunno, Its inked onto paper, seems pretty concrete 

1 hour ago, xking said:

It's most likely going to be the "ironweld arsenal". Not "steamhead duardin" as that was more of a prototype name for the ironweld, just like when the Fyreslayers prototype name was the redslayers.

I am certainly not sure new Duradin will actually be called "Steamheads", but I am quite sure they wouldn't be Ironweld, which is:

a) a faction from Azyr

and

b) a mixed human and Duradin faction

Every god so far had at least one faction entirely in their service, I bet Grungi is no exception.

• Like 1

Damn, that is one Awesome daemon. So many Nice details. I especially love the wavy feathers on his wingtips and the hunched pose. 

I can only hope one day we'll see an equally awesome keeper of secrets. Maybe next year will be Slaanuari...

Also, no shared sprue with Magnus. 

• Like 3

I am immediately transported back to my childhood.  I used to run LoC and those monopose beastmen.  I scrimped and saved for ages to afford that tiny $50 LoC back then and it was the most incredible thing I had ever seen.

Now I get to run beastmen again and a LoC that makes me giddy all over again...for more than $50, but oh so worth it!

I love this hobby so much I often ponder what I would do in an alternate reality where it doesn't exist.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, daedalus81 said:

I am immediately transported back to my childhood.  I used to run LoC and those monopose beastmen.  I scrimped and saved for ages to afford that tiny $50 LoC back then and it was the most incredible thing I had ever seen.

Now I get to run beastmen again and a LoC that makes me giddy all over again...for more than $50, but oh so worth it!

I love this hobby so much I often ponder what I would do in an alternate reality where it doesn't exist.

Same here.

Spoiler

I'd be rich

• Like 2