The Rumour Thread

53 minutes ago, madmac said:

Doesn't look like a Revenant to me honestly. That arm is definitely sleeved and Revenants don't wear shirts for obvious reasons. I wouldn't expect a tree spirit to need a Falconers leash either, but it would fit a regular elf, or a Kurnothi possibly.

Could also be a Kill Team Corsair I suppose, I know nothing about those guys but still a space elf with a regular bird and a falconer leash seems a bit...odd.

Oh I meant the blocky guy on the right since that armor could be tree-ish and the hair/vines done up like Lumineth but yeah that’s likely the avatar of Khaine guy. 

I’m thinking the guy on the left is a Corsair because what Kurnothi would need a falconer leash either when they’re apart of nature to a supernatural level? They should have the same level of equality that Stormcasts do to their Aetherwings and not need leashes or bridles.

Corsair on the otherhand are supposedly flamboyant so having a collared pet similar to that space cat makes sense.

image.jpeg.ad93c3fa627e1aa0804ccae88a189fc0.jpeg

Edited by Baron Klatz

2 hours ago, Ganigumo said:

Could be a new wanderers hero too. If dispossessed get souped into a dwarf book it could make sense for wanderers to get souped into sylvaneth  and we had that cryptic whitefang rumor. Could be wanderers vs skaven, which could make more sense than sylvaneth vs skaven since I'm not sure how you'd make the contents much different than looncurse. AFAIK wanderers haven't been featured in a box set for all of AoS.

Putting all dwarves together in the blender would be the time to release more elves, of course.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Definitely converting that mini into something AoS'y. What an absolute gorgeous model. What a time to be an Eldar fan, just so happy to see Xenos get a major release finally. 

Xenos have been living pretty good this edition with Necrons at the start, Orks in the middle and Eldar now

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

New pirate scroll is up on app. One of his ability can negate artefact of opponent hero, 2D6 on 12+ tho (also add +2 if specific minion is not dead, and 1 for every other minion) pretty funny scroll 😁

Edited by Aleser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

40 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

See beautiful model consider it for a Demon Prince or Spawn, remember money exists abandon my dream.

The life of a Chaos Player... 💔

Never even crossed my mind, but that alternate build would be an absolutely epic Khorne daemon prince if you could figure out a way to get rid of all the Eldar iconography and gems. Or maybe keep them of it on and make it a Slaanesh prince? Gonna need to see the size comparisons.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:
  Hide contents

Captura.JPG.8f16ba4bc130f9ff54c572e3a53940a7.JPGCaptura2.JPG.3843d426805d2d328e98a0e0d1bf0697.JPGCaptura3.JPG.c7c1e7092749d0d3cbfbbbbbf287e242.JPGCaptura4.JPG.66a318869cc2e385ccc4af7318055bf6.JPG

Whitefang marking as "fav" all the comments that refer the left model as a Corsair model

It would be very interesting, some more pompous eldars

.What I don't understand is how someone has access to the preview images, and only filters the avatar, which is the best known.

3 hours ago, Matrindur said:

Xenos have been living pretty good this edition with Necrons at the start, Orks in the middle and Eldar now

Thank god, last years i coulndt endure 40k, just a way of endless space marines (that didnt even ended atm)

And people were like "bUt NeCrONs GoT a ReLeaSE sO aLL XeNo ShOulD Be HaPpY"

I even see people complaing that there are too much xeno releases and we should go back to focus on space marines, the world is such a ugly place

Eldar situation was beyond absurd, avatar of khaine  was 28 year old

• Like 9

Yeah the Avatar was older than me, and there are still models that don’t seem like they’re being hit with this update in the Eldar range that are older than me too. Pretty wild. Also wild that it actually held up pretty well for being nearly 30, size aside. 

Edited by Still-young