The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

I feel like we will be getting the Fyreslayer and Idoneth box reveal later, probably as the New Year's reveal. This puts me in a precarious position as I am being pressured to split the Chaos and Eldar box with a friend but he also interested in the Fyreslayer Box. I would much rather stick to AOS but at the same time I can purposefully get some demon engines to run as soul grinders and load up on Demon princes and Chaos spawn and make a relatively cheap CSM army? 😨

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/12/24/an-eldritch-storm-is-brewing-whats-in-store-for-warhammer-40000/

Yeah this is making me think that the Dual Box is going to be the "big reveal" tomorrow. I still hope we get something but I am becoming more doubtful. 😓

The Chaos set probably has options for some infernal Chaos Dwarf machine conversions...

Edited by zilberfrid
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Maogrim said:

As Christmas Eve is the time here in Germany: Merry Christmas everyone!!! It's been a pleasure and an honour being a part of this spendid community. 🍻 Cheers, and have a good one! 

Merry Christmas, Maogrim! We celebrated today too, here in Finland. It's always a pleasure to hear from you and I hope you have a happy holiday!

• LOVE IT! 1

5 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

The Chaos set probably has options for some infernal Chaos Dwarf machine conversions...

Hear that folks we are getting an AOS release after all!
5z0d7n.jpg

1 minute ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

You dropped this: 👑

Polish_20211224_213230894.jpg.baa7f19909e9c87a810cc9e932c8dcd2.jpg

I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the Varanspire fall, nor our cultists fail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • LOVE IT! 3

20 minutes ago, Indecisive said:

what are the remaining pending releases? (confirmed)

GSC and Custodes Codex probably same day
Tau Codex + mini
WHU Ogor Pirates

What else?
So far that is enough to fill January, but February onwards is a mystery. And AoS is a big ???

That everything confirm unless there some for Necromunda that slip by

but given that this new chaos vs Eldar boxset look like it Shadowspear big I can see it taking up most of the first quarter.

I am only assuming that at minimum the Deepkin tome is comming out soon because they spoil the new hero on the Gotrek novel cover already

38 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Merry Christmas, Maogrim! We celebrated today too, here in Finland. It's always a pleasure to hear from you and I hope you have a happy holiday!

Thank you so much! I shall remain a tinfoil- hatted PUDAnon stan for life!

• Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

From todays 40k reveal:

"If you’re a fan of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, we will have a major reveal coming on Monday, pitting two allies of Order against one another in a battle of the elements"

Sounds like the Fyreslayers/Idoneth box

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 12
  • LOVE IT! 3

16 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

Im firmly on #TeamFyre. I dont want to get more excited then I should be but man im hoping for more then a single 5w foot hero 

I play both IDK and Fyreslayers but unless they pull out something truly shocking I can't imagine buying the box. I have no interest or need for more old models, and foot heroes on their own is something I'd buy eventually but eh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

From todays 40k reveal:

"If you’re a fan of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, we will have a major reveal coming on Monday, pitting two allies of Order against one another in a battle of the elements"

Sounds like the Fyreslayers/Idoneth box

1 hour ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Yeah yeah, very cool Eldar and Chaos marines, but this is the important bit

Screenshot_20211225-110738_Chrome.jpg

ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, madmac said:

I play both IDK and Fyreslayers but unless they pull out something truly shocking I can't imagine buying the box. I have no interest or need for more old models, and foot heroes on their own is something I'd buy eventually but eh.

Exactly...unless they pull a similar move as this chaos/eldar box which is almost completely new everything then it probably wont sell well at all

"If you’re a fan of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, we will have a major reveal coming on Monday, pitting two allies of Order against one another in a battle of the elements."

Have we seen anything e.g. in rumour engines, that hints at new models? You'd think if this was significantly more than a box of mostly existing fish elves and fire dwarves models we'd have have been more seriously teased than this two days before the reveal.

• Like 1