The Rumour Thread

Do we know yet if a company has greenlit the Eisenhorn series btw?

Thinking of any IP, would we not have seen an announcement from the production company first before GW showcases anything?

I doubt its a house production and I doubt TV execs would not want to handle marketing.

I know we're all expecting it, but lets hold out hope that tonight won't be an advertisement for Netflix/Prime/Whatever Company GW sold TV rights to just yet lads and lasses.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

@Skreech Verminking Totally off topic but I'll probably be joining your verminous ranks once your update comes around. 

Also there's a video game called Remnant from ashes with an expansion pack called subject 2923 or something that. It has imo very cool and well designed rat folk. Check out some of the design work. I think you'd appreciate it. They're taller and more gangly than Gdubs design but very cool. 👍

Back to RUMORS, wishlists, gibberish and the ever cheery vibes of @KingBrodd😄

Thanks mate!! Whatever happens today something should be there for AOS in the least!!

1 hour ago, Svalack said:

2020-11-17.jpg

There is a side on of the character on the video and its definitely not the same. There are no nails on the new ork stuff, all the crude weapons are still a mystery.

This is so close that I think it's fair to assume it will be some other model in the new Ork range. 

How on earth would they ever find the budget for a 40k TV show that would actually do justice to the setting? Even something fairly grounded, like Altered Carbon, cost so much that they drastically reduced the budget for season 2, then cancelled it. They'd need Disney/HBO money to make a proper 40k show. 

9 minutes ago, PJetski said:

This is so close that I think it's fair to assume it will be some other model in the new Ork range. 

I kind of doubt it, GW has recently been making a pretty concerted effort to sprinkle obviously sci-fi features on their orks to distinguish them from WHFB/AoS orks, even with the less sci-fi-ish beast snaggas. This doesn’t have a wire or a power box or a blinking light, and is of a part with the other scrappy rumour engines with bent nails. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Want: AoS 3.0, Horus Heresy starter.

Expect: AoS 3.0 tease, first episode (or just another trailer) of something from Warhammer Animation.

Want: Malerion on a Skateboard and 3.0 featuring Duardin vs Grots and maybe some Old World news.
Expect: Space Marine Malerion in power armour and 3.0 featuring SCE vs Iron Jawz
Actually Getting: An actual mystery project that despite being cool makes me sad as what I wanted and expected were way better!

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

Want: Cursed City relaunch and expansions anouncement

Expect: AoS 3.0

Don’t want: The Old World announcement (I still fear that the return of Fantasy will make people abandon AoS in its favor, dividing the consumer base and compromising the future of the game in the long run)

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Jymmy said:

Want: Cursed City relaunch and expansions anouncement

Expect: AoS 3.0

Don’t want: The Old World announcement (I still fear that the return of Fantasy will make people abandon AoS in its favor, dividing the consumer base and compromising the future of the game in the long run)

I agree on the Old World. There is a portion of the community who may just up and leave the game for a few years until Old World. I love AOS, its beginning to actually thrive!!

• Confused 1