The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Ekrund Oath Splitters said:

Here they are Skab! No idea what they are called though! They are identical to the GW ones in the video except there stalks are smoother. Likening said before it's just a type of mushroom that grows quite hard!

IMAG3145.jpg

IMAG3146.jpg

IMAG3147.jpg

Those appear to be carved out if a wood bole. You can see the grain and knots. Amazing, none the less.

1 hour ago, Ekrund Oath Splitters said:

I dont think he looks that bad? His ears are abit big but i think he looks like a brute!

That one looks a little more fierce than the Nightvault one, which is the one I thought looked goofy. It's like he's just a kind dullard who doesn't really want to fight.  Like he's thinking about cotton candy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh my that art work is ace. Trolls, my life, my life has been lacking new trolls, can’t wait to get them and slap some squig faces on their guts and call them “a la Chaos”.

I’m desperate now to see pics of all these trolls now, and the Mangler, and all the other juicy oddities they’re keeping from us.

The more I think about it the more I dislike those squig dice. They don't look like they'd roll right, are too busy...just not pleasing to the eye. They shoulda done them like the blood bowl goblin dice. All black, yellow pips and on the 6 have the wacky bad moon sneering up at you. Just another swing and miss in terms of AoS dice on top of the bad idoneth dice as well. Necromunda on the other hand along with Adeptus Titanicus continue to get the best looking dice on the market. 

I guess they would make okay wound markers though, or something like that.

4 minutes ago, Gorthaur said:

The more I think about it the more I dislike those squig dice. They don't look like they'd roll right, are too busy...just not pleasing to the eye. They shoulda done them like the blood bowl goblin dice. All black, yellow pips and on the 6 have the wacky bad moon sneering up at you. Just another swing and miss in terms of AoS dice on top of the bad idoneth dice as well. Necromunda on the other hand along with Adeptus Titanicus continue to get the best looking dice on the market. 

You can still greenstuff legs and field them as squigs..

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Gorthaur said:

These are all of the reasons that I love these dice!

• Like 1

I think that AoS dice are made as a collector's items rather than game accesories. Maybe squig dice are not practical, but they looks so good that I will buy them even if they are going to lie on the shelf (wound markers for hero units is also a good idea, I doubt that Gloomspite infantry heroes would have more than 6 wounds.)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, michu said:

I think that AoS dice are made as a collector's items rather than game accesories. Maybe squig dice are not practical, but they looks so good that I will buy them even if they are going to lie on the shelf (wound markers for hero units is also a good idea, I doubt that Gloomspite infantry heroes would have more than 6 wounds.)

I am buying at least 100 and rolling them for everything.

• Like 6