The Rumour Thread

39 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Can't post leaked images, but I can say to look out for Zarbag's Gitz;)

Oh that's interesting, the troggoth or the flying squig aren't on the cover. Maybe that means they're in a separate warband

Edited by Dirtnaps
they ain't called trolls anymore

This is not a leak. My friend took it - it's from the promotional display stand by the door in a shop in london. It had empty places for these two warbands and these pics are at the back when they are empty 

There was a third panel for the scenery

received_689259418109837.jpeg

Edited by Carnelian
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, pseudonyme said:

The cool thing is that it seems that each member of the warband is unique

Aye, though that's standard for Shadspire; all the warbands are unique poses of models. Makes them great not just for the game but also as champions/heros/characters in regular games.

1 hour ago, Carnelian said:

This is not a leak. My friend took it - it's from the promotional display stand by the door in darksphere, which is a shop in london. It had empty places for these two warbands and these pics are at the back when they are empty 

Oh neat a Pink Horror (I'm guessing it's pink, blasted black and white), reckon it'll split into blues and brimstones in game? :D 

40 minutes ago, Infeston said:

Or that there are two Destruction factions? And maybe the other one hints for a future troll faction release? ? 

could be, but that Troll was really heavily deck-out with shrooms, spores, and had a Moonclan trinket on it though. it could just be that Moonclan has two warband and the Troll and bat squig are in the other one.

or they decide to go far out and have a random monster on the board

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

Random monsters would be neat! Plus considering all the mythical beasts roaming the AoS world it fits really well - in fact I hope that we might see GW do mythical npc type beasts in the main game - though it might happen after most armies are built up (and the structure might be closer that the mythical beasts can be either npc wild roaming or attached to an army faction). Much like how we had winds of magic expansion in fantasy whcih introduced a lot of beasties (that chaos promptly stole!) 

• Like 1

Very interesting art. I am looking forward to these two warbands. Regarding the missing minis, it is worth pointing out that the art of both the Skaven and skeleton warbands only shows 4 minis. 

The two new warband seem to be following this rule, though the grots are already cheating by adding two squigs. 

Maybe the Troggoth is missing simply because it would make the art too crowded or change it from the style all the warbands have followed so far with the large leader artwork in the back and the minions in front. 

• Like 1

Artwork looks cool, no idea what the Teentch leader is but ill def itley have one, its a great concept, from what I can see. I hope they do otherwarbands now fo the preexsisting factions, like Flesheaters, Beastclaw and most of all Beasts of Chaos. This will suffice for now though. And like many others, Im rather inttrigued as to where the Batsquig and Troll are. 

3 hours ago, Carnelian said:

This is not a leak. My friend took it - it's from the promotional display stand by the door in darksphere, which is a shop in london. It had empty places for these two warbands and these pics are at the back when they are empty 

Even so due to this picture who bets that tomorrow or the day after GW are going to post an article about this? 

Edited by shinros

9 hours ago, Overread said:

Aye, though that's standard for Shadspire; all the warbands are unique poses of models. Makes them great not just for the game but also as champions/heros/characters in regular games.

I was not talking about multi poses but but unique type of models. Which make me wonder how they will be used in AoS.

Concerning the troggoth, remember that they specified that it was a new kind of unit. So maybe it will be an aditional buy.

1 hour ago, pseudonyme said:

I was not talking about multi poses but but unique type of models. Which make me wonder how they will be used in AoS.

Concerning the troggoth, remember that they specified that it was a new kind of unit. So maybe it will be an aditional buy.

Prob just meant a new kind of unit in shadespire. Cos it's huge ykno.

• Like 1