Thanks @Isotop it's a nice thing to put those 3 wyldwoods but I have a question to put them. Correct me if I'm wrong but the thing would be:
- Put first wyldwood, I would choose next to an objective or where my oponent would have to walk.
- Deploy our Treelord Ancient on our side because the things we deploy on wyldwoods has tobe on movement phaseand will not have hero phase.
- Use the artefact Acorn of Ages on our hero phase to set a wyldwood within 5"next to us to use to use it later
- Use Verdant blessing that with the artifact Ranus Lamentiri has difficult of 4 to put a wyldwood within 18" almost in the middle of the map
- Use Treelord Silent communion to put on a 4+ another Wyldwood on 24" (does this ability can be done with only one treelord?? it says pick one friendly treelord ancient and... can I pick my own treelord ancient?
- Start to discuss with ur friend that u have done everything as the book says and ur not cheating
- Put Alarielle on our side to summon 20 dryads and maybe some other wizard to make something. Because if we deploy on the wyldwoods we have to do it on our movement phase so we wouldnt be able to summon.
- Then use a wyldwood next to us to teleport those heroes to the other wyldwoods on our movement phase.
- Finish deployment with units that dont have hero phase by moving to the wyldwoods.
EDIT: Ok, I think I have my list at last. Next time I will go:
Alarielle, Drycha, Treelord Ancient, Wych and Wraith.
20 dryads, 2x 5 Tree rev.
Gnarlroot battalion and Emerald Lifeswarm for an extra resurrect.
1990 points and 2 CP.
I can summon kurnoth with Alarielle and keep summoning 10 dryads with wraith each turn. That with the 4 wyldwoods seems an interesting army