The Rumour Thread

43 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Squat armour

if Kharadrons had this I’d be all in! 

2D034997-2D3A-454E-8B30-F845DB87EA1B.jpeg

Love it! This is Necromunda Squats rather than 40k Kin.

You wait 30 years for new Space Dwarves and then TWO new factions come along at one. I'm loving it.

• Like 2

With awesome new centrepiece models my main worry is always that the rules mean they'll never hit the table. However I am so glad that LoV here is looking absolutely sharp. My only hope is she isn't completely auto-include, as that's not quite as fun either.

19 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Please enlighten me with a Like react if we are to at least get more Warbands from Warcry other than Chaos once this box is released? Pretty please.

The hosts claimed this new Warcry season would have non-Chaos in it. 

Really curious as to how they're going to justify Horns vs Chaos in this new box though... Gnarlwood screams "Sylvaneth" already, so if the other half is Legionnaires not Beastmen I'll be even more confused.

Edited by CommissarRotke

1 hour ago, CommissarRotke said:

Really curious as to how they're going to justify Horns vs Chaos in this new box though... Gnarlwood screams "Sylvaneth" already, so if the other half is Legionnaires not Beastmen I'll be even more confused.

Yeah Ive no idea seems like a slam dunk to me to NOT do Chaos Vs Chaos again. If you dropped a unit of 10 updated Saurus Warriors in a starter boxed set against the Horns of Hashut it would be an incredible seller!!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Yeah Ive no idea seems like a slam dunk to me to NOT do Chaos Vs Chaos again. If you dropped a unit of 10 updated Saurus Warriors in a starter boxed set against the Horns of Hashut it would be an incredible seller!!

Seraphon

Beasts of Chaos

Skaven

Sylvaneth

Gitz

Any of these fit right into a jungle/forest theme and would be great sellers as a new Warcry starter :/ 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

The more I see the nee Sylvaneth models the more I like them, especially in the action shots which show the Lady of the Vines as an absolute unit.

It would, however, be remiss of me not to say just how neglected I feel as a Dwarf Ally to see an army with two stunning monstrous characters. A host of units including flyers, monsters and cavalry, and not least a Living Goddess mounted on a massive monster.

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

Yeah but the new season implies that we are getting multiple boxes like we did with Warcry 1.0 and in terms of Warcry releases hinted at in the Slaves to Darkness leaks that implies we are still getting the Horns of Hashut, the Marshall and likely the Legionaries. I imagine that will make up the contents of the main box but that we are likely to see Warcry warbands for other Ghurish armies... I really hope we get something for Beasts of Chaos, Skaven and Ogors and the most beastly of course some Kurnothi!

I feel like Kurnoth units are just going to be the sylvaneth units for expanded game systems haha

• Like 2

Don't mind me just been reading into things way too much trying to gleam any information for Seraphon from the new Warcry teaser. So in the trailer we have the "comets" falling from the sky as well as trailer saying folks are there to "uncover ancient secrets" all are in theme for Seraphon. The Gnarlwood is however super close to one of the Ogor mawtribes area. 

It would be beyond amazing if warcry had warbands for some of the factions that have been waiting on new models for awhile. 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Don't mind me just been reading into things way too much trying to gleam any information for Seraphon from the new Warcry teaser. So in the trailer we have the "comets" falling from the sky as well as trailer saying folks are there to "uncover ancient secrets" all are in theme for Seraphon. The Gnarlwood is however super close to one of the Ogor mawtribes area. 

It would be beyond amazing if warcry had warbands for some of the factions that have been waiting on new models for awhile. 

I feel like maps are more of a suggestion for Seraphon. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Yeah but the new season implies that we are getting multiple boxes like we did with Warcry 1.0 and in terms of Warcry releases hinted at in the Slaves to Darkness leaks that implies we are still getting the Horns of Hashut, the Marshall and likely the Legionaries. I imagine that will make up the contents of the main box but that we are likely to see Warcry warbands for other Ghurish armies... I really hope we get something for Beasts of Chaos, Skaven and Ogors and the most beastly of course some Kurnothi!

I feel like Kurnoth units are just going to be the sylvaneth units for expanded game systems haha

Let’s not forget, that StD could come in like January. 

It is entirely possible for us to get a new starter box with the horns vs „something something order because order“ & get those legionaries and a destruction warband as an addition.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DinoJon said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this 3 week long AOS release rumor was them dropping new edition of Warcry with several warbands for different armies over the three weeks. You have to assume they are sitting on a ton of them and unlike the other products where they don’t want to rush releases in order for buyers to buy up one thing before another, a bunch of little boxes could fly off the shelves if they dropped a bunch im a short time.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

4 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

The realm of the Everqueen has no mammals; the realm of the Everqueen needs no mammals. 

I like the Sylvaneth design space settled between Aelven spirits, trees and insects. Kurnothi just don't really fit in. And let them feel and know that. Let the Kurnothi build up disappointment and frustration... and eventually turn to Kragnos and the forces of Destruction! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Subscriber

I don't suppose if anybody has heard if there will be a seperate release for the Krondspire Incarnate of Ghur? 

I'm in two minds about picking it up off ebay, but I wasn't sure if it will be released on it's own down the line?

9 hours ago, DinoJon said:

well... talking about new warbands for a "new edition" set in Ghur...

there is a posterboy army that is always in starter sets, and that has one subfaction that has been into the Gnarlwood and come back alive...

I think time has arrived for Stormhost specific models...

File:Hamilcar 01.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3