The Rumour Thread

17 minutes ago, Bayul said:

I love that cakes a mandatory.

I read "capes" 😁 ...but a "bloody" cakes should be a given to celebrate the release of Soulblight...

Is it still time to wish Santa Klaus Von Carstein will bring us new Dire wolves ? And many new units ?

Edited by Harioch

1 minute ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Probably just refers to 'us' watching it.

I assume most of the viewers will be humans... I hope.

I mean they wouldn't word it that way if they werent going to spoil more Soulblight stuff.... 

2 hours ago, Enoby said:

Looks very Tzeentchy with the symbol, but could be Slaves to Darkness too. Or we get another Slaanesh model :P

I think you could make arguments for any of them. The overall shape is a bit like the Tzeentch icon, vaguely, but less elaborate than the staffs of stuff like the disc Magos or the Tzaangor shaman. There's individual parts that look more Slaaneshy but then it lacks the fine detail or Hysh-style ridged pillar sections you see on stuff like the Shardspeaker or the Newborn.

StD is the frontrunner for me. The slitted eye, the 'shrink-wrapped' look of the metal, the way the staff head is attached to the staff with a socket and pin all look pretty similar to the existing sorcerer.

99070201018_ChaosSorcerorLord01.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

Hope the rumour engine is Tzeentch mortal and most important that all chaos mortals will get rules equal to daemons. Current status makes no sense.

100% agree demons are so much stronger in rules but also all chaos demon/summoning factions like summoning and is often time the cornerstone of the faction. I understand when Tzeentch cults which have infiltrated cities suddenly call demons when they are going to fight BUT I dont understand why is there no purely mortal way of playing the factions. 

We have plenty of stories where chaos warbands have 0 demons and mostly fight on their own. 

4 minutes ago, Verminlord said:

Everybody forgets my poor bonesplitterz 😢

I would kill for a plastic rogue idol.

I’m curious if this rumoured new force in the new starter box is gonna be Greenskinz, and will reintroduce the rogue idol as a plastic kit. Would be pretty boss.

• Like 1