The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Baz said:

So most of the Nova reveals have been released or up for preorder which means that the stuff previewed in a couple of weeks will be up for preorder after the cities preorders.

Is that Warhammer Day? Do we have a date for that yet? 

On 10/1/2023 at 6:54 PM, Clan's Cynic said:

Underworlds: Deathgorge, Underworlds: Starter Set and ALL the announced Warcry stuff next week. Kruleboyz Monsta-killaz and Vulkyn Flameseekers confirmed for standalone, if there was any lingering doubt about that.

Two seasons worth of out-of-rotation warbands are getting standalone releases as well.

Hardback of Realmslayer too.

wS7O4euqoyxk6TW8.jpg

Two-week pre-order on everything, so rip the supply chain.

Wow! A great week. That implies that next week could be Epic HH/Necromunda and after that the Cities.

Spoiler

Necromunda
Ruins of Jardlan
Arachni-rigs
Lady of Ash
Outpost
New psychic and worms

Age of Sigmar
Cities Battletome + Infrantry + Cavalry + Foot Marshall + Mounted + the Not-Ogor + Alchemist + Manticore + Fusiliers + Pontifex + Command Group + Cannon
Mistery book Winter
Dawnbringer: 3
Dawnbringer: 4

Warcry
Scenary outside
2 Warbands (Order vs Death)
2 Warbands (who knows)
Krule Monsta-hunta
Fyres-hunters
Cities Doggy Hunters + Gorgers

Underworlds
Starter Set Again?!
Slaanesh vs Idoneth Core box

Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
MKIII
MKIII Army box
Deredeo
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Fulgrim
Lords of War
Horus weapons
Exemplary Book
Traitor Champion

Warhammer 40k
Votann Anniversary Model
Adeptus Mechanicus
Necrons
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 

LotR

Old World
Bretonnian Paladin + Standard Bearer + Unicorn hero
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    
Kirioth

Epic HH
The box
Dire wolfs
Support box (Deredeo, Leviathan, Tarantula & Rapier)
Support Auxilia
Kratos
Baneblade
Rhino
Warhounds
Medusas
New terrain
Fast Attack pack
Drops

Spartans

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

Mannok the breakaboss is now stand alone AoS at the same time they release the breaka tribes monsta killaz . Coincidence ? Does the monsta killaz will be battleline if general is a breakaboss ? 

If I am not wrong, Mannok is a snatchaboss, not a breakaboss.

The weird thing is I've been kind of thinking that Fyreslayers have had interesting potential for a while so I've been planning a sort of high technolgy / chaos corrupted Fyreslayers army (mainly converted with Chaos Space Marine parts) for a while now but the new Fyreslayer warband fix pretty much all the problems I had with the Fyreslayers range now I kinda wanna do any army as they come (but with a different color scheme, thinking dark skin, green and gold).

As a person who generally doesn't like dwarfs the existing army is just so close to being really, really cool. Very happy to see more stuff for them that seems like it was designed after that started getting really comfortable with digital design processes.

1 hour ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Wonder if they'll update the gorger warscroll at all to allow them to be taken in units. Or if this will be a unique unit similar to other warcry bands.

My assumption is that this Warcry pack will be the new Gorger warscroll and the old one will be phased out. For the love of all I never want to see that hideous ancient Gorger model ever again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If people saw the new skeletons before they were officially revealed, most would have said they were obviously a new unit or a replacement for Grave Guard. I mean, just compare them to the old ones. There's no way it's the same unit, right? (But I will be the first to laugh if I'm wrong)

That aside, I wonder how much of the range is getting updated. Other than what's been added since AoS launched, there are only 5 kits and they make up 95% of the army, so we could be looking at a total rehaul and given the size of other army updates that would still leave a few more open for new units. Those slots would probably be taken up by the courtiers, assuming they survive as a concept (and that GW doesn't make us build them out of the unit kits again). I'm curious to see if they touch the Terrorgheist/Zombie dragon and Vargheist/Horror kit, given its dual use with the SBGL. IT would be kinda funny if FEC got new kits for their units and SBGL were somehow stuck with the old ones, but I get the feeling they'll stick around for both given their relative recency. I was going to wishlist some new stuff I'd like to see, but I'd be completely satisfied with new ghouls, separate courtiers, and a new varghulf.

And modern GW seems to only give exposed ****** to non-human creatures, which I suppose confirms that ghouls really are bretonnian peasants.

• Like 1