The Rumour Thread

10 hours ago, Fellman said:

the original faq artikel said januaria sadly but christmas is the time of hope

FaQ.jpg

That they release an errata shortly after a release would make an digital edition of the rules more reasonable, since the book is "old" straight away... Can anyone that are pro at the stormcast or orruk rules confirm if the errata for those books, made it to the new aos app? I guess that's alright since you get a free code there... 

Edited by Howdyhedberg
Some grammar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Howdyhedberg said:

That they release an errata shortly after a release would indicate why they should sell these books digitally... Can anyone that are pro at the stormcast or orruk rules confirm if the errata for those books, made it to the new aos app? I guess that's alright since you get a free code there... 

yes: The errata made it straight to the AoS App Rules for SCE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fellman said:

the original faq artikel said januaria sadly but christmas is the time of hope

FaQ.jpg

It depends if this next update is the big FAQ or the new type of balancing update that GW is changing it to be similar the the new 40K format of every three month balance dataslate change since they compare it to that update. Confusion is maybe we are lumping the two together or we don’t know if there is a difference or that anything has change for the AoS cycle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Not necessarily. It just says they have updates about it not that it will come out. I suspect that it got delayed and they are announcing that. Which it's nice that it's not a stealth edit at least

17 minutes ago, novakai said:

Sound like a delay though by the wording

Be ye not afraid, however, because there’s still plenty of festive fun still to come on Warhammer Community between now and Saturday. There’ll be reveals, your chance to vote for the 2021 model of the year, more intel on the Warhammer Age of Sigmar balance update, and a special Christmas Day surprise…

More intel, yeah sounds like delay

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Boar said:

And in actual video, he says that it will be this week. FFS. Is this script mistake or video actually is right. GW why you torture me like that? Why?

The video are probably made in advance but the article can be edited near the time they post it on the community page.

• Like 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/12/19/classic-middle-earth-miniatures-make-their-return-to-celebrate-a-movie-milestone/
It is so crazy to see this as that means that I started playing 20 years ago. I got into the hobby just before the LOTR line was released and I remember getting a promo Uruk-hai and giving it to my brother to paint. I also loved the LOTR game so much and still think it is the best system GW created. I don't play it currently despite being a huge Tolkien fan, because I enjoy the freedom of imagination of Age of Sigmar. I also always felt sad that the Middle Earth models were based on the film likenesses despite great designs they did not always follow the source material. But I am still always tempted to revisit that system and my favourite fictional setting... I just know that if I started a small collection it would end up being a customized version of a first age or second age force and I would spend more than I have on Aos. 

So the good news is that Monday Model is from a core game... bad news is that it is a boring old Space marine:
AVt570JVZnsxmU9d.jpg

Seriously how can they not have had every weapon load out for Space marine Characters yet? Or is this a named character variant either way I thought someone told me that we were through all the Space Marine Codexes by now... maybe it is a Chaos Space Marine or 30k related? 😐

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 6