The Rumour Thread

8 hours ago, novakai said:

Bold prediction: next April, we get KO V2. vs Grotbag scuttler box set and army release.

I am not sure about a EC release this year since I feel like GW would release World eaters with Angron or new Black Legion with Abbadon first (along with another Loyalist Primarch) at least that what the 40k rumors has been mostly about. 

However we’ve also seen at least 1 rumour engine pic that is definitely Slaanesh (Slaanesh daemon claw). 

29 minutes ago, pseudonyme said:

Quick question: don't you think we could see a new skirmish expansion soon ?

Along with the two story terrain.

I did speak to the rules team about skirmish at the Open Day and the impression I got was that skirmish wasn't on their radar currently because of the amount of work they'd done on the new rules.  But we did put across that it was a system we all enjoyed and they seemed quite receptive so it's possible we may at least get a points update.  Longer term - who knows.  It wouldn't surprise me to see something be done, but I'd not hold your breath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rumblefish said:

Slaanesh re-imagined as the Hamburglar but with no pants on and a sack over its shoulder  that says SOULZ on it.

This is the direction we all crave. 

If they truly are "the new GW", they'll give the people what they want, and that is Slaanesh with no trousers.

Edited by Kirjava13
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

I did speak to the rules team about skirmish at the Open Day and the impression I got was that skirmish wasn't on their radar currently because of the amount of work they'd done on the new rules.  But we did put across that it was a system we all enjoyed and they seemed quite receptive so it's possible we may at least get a points update.  Longer term - who knows.  It wouldn't surprise me to see something be done, but I'd not hold your breath.

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you plan on doing a summary of what you learned at the Open Day, like the awesome one you did for the last one ? (again, many thanks for that!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ghark said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you plan on doing a summary of what you learned at the Open Day, like the awesome one you did for the last one ? (again, many thanks for that!)

I'll try and do a quick summary later on - been pretty snowed under at work currently so struggling to find time.  In truth I didn't learn much new, but probably still worth doing a review :)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, chord said:

How about the horned rat somehow interferes with the rescue of Slaanesh and they merge into one?  That will shake up some things .

I'm imagining a keeper of secrets with a skinned rat head

I don't know why, but I imagined that the Hysh aelves would see the light (fnar fnar) before the Ulgu aelves. 

As much as I would be all over Malerion's aelves, please let me get my Order Serpentis and Daughters of Khaine done first. My wallet can't take any more...

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

New rumour thread

July3-RumourEngine1ycl.jpg

Could be Aelve or Slaneshii?

I am super wanting it to be some sort of bondage rack with restrained and tormented elves stretched out on it, paying for having taken souls from Big Sexy.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, syph0n said:

As much as I would be all over Malerion's aelves, please let me get my Order Serpentis and Daughters of Khaine done first. My wallet can't take any more...

Feel the same. I have still so many unopened boxes, not to mention unpainted minis that a break would be welcome. Maybe if I quit playing my ps4 then I can catch up with current releases. Just release more Stormcasts so I can rest from new releases. 

Edited by Aryann
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ar-Pharazôn said:

If it's a harp, what if it's the Slaaneshi version of the Sloppity Bilepiper? 

I think it'd be really cool to have more heroes that could buff units; the army has a few buffs, but most things are self contained (fittingly) or debuffs. Some kind of twisted and beautiful harp player would be awesome.

That said, a Pied Piper would also be interesting and thematically fitting. 

1 hour ago, Bloodmaster said:

It's either slaaneshi, both 40k or aos are possible, or yennari for 40k.

It was under AOS news and not 40k earlier. So pretty sure its AOS this time ?. About the harp comments, i think the strings arent straight and point to 1 unified point? Arent the strings of a harp paralel to each other?

Edited by Kugane