The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, Sleboda said:

No. It's not. Ignorance does not need to be accepted.

Also, now I'm 3 hours into my WW experience. Less thrilled. There is a level of ego that is off putting.  

Bummer

Love the content. Really. 

But, issues with the personalities and grammar.

Really, I'm not going for "a hole" on this.

For f's sake, it's AMAZING that folks like Vince are putting out fun content. Hellz yes, bring it. 

I'm just saying that my very fussy (based on career in marketing and sales and love of grammar) views make me have super high standards for what I watch.

Sounds like you might be putting too much pressure on yourself and others for perfection. But to each his own. I'm a copy editor and I couldn't give a darn how other people pronounce their P's and Q's, as long as I'm not hired to fix it. Warhammer Weekly is the piece of media I look forward to most every week.

The latest bit about Tom's "5th dimensional chess" conspiracy theories killed me.

Edited by Mutton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Charleston said:

Do we know when the next community survey takes place? And can we please spam about Tomb Kings to be Relaunched pls? It seemed to have at least a minor impact on SoB

good luck getting past the people that spam for more Primarch release, fix Soup in 40k, Buff KO, plastic model for x faction, and make space marine good again crowd.

10 minutes ago, novakai said:

good luck getting past the people that spam for more Primarch release, fix Soup in 40k, Buff KO, plastic model for x faction, and make space marine good again crowd.

That's easy as those are all competing for the 40K time slots - not competing with the AoS time slots at all 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Charleston said:

Do we know when the next community survey takes place? And can we please spam about Tomb Kings to be Relaunched pls? It seemed to have at least a minor impact on SoB

Don’t mind if I do.

should we throw some good old, still living and not cursed French nobility into the mix?

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Don’t mind if I do.

should we throw some good old, still living and not cursed French nobility into the mix?

No. Those guys were a blight on the Old World (Humans not accepting Karl Franz as their ruler? The nerve!) and should stay dead. Or at least undead (FEC).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mutton said:

Sounds like you might be putting too much pressure on yourself and others for perfection

Perhaps. It's probably the video production guy in me. I've done that for major companies over the years - written scripts, designed the digital sets, set up the shoots, mixed the audio ...all of it. Maybe one of the most important things I did in that capacity was coaching talent (including otherwise confident and/or arrogant executives) on how to present themselves in order to draw in new viewers and properly get buy in on their message from existing viewers.

When I watch a YouTube video (or listen to an audio podcast) from sometime trying to be a professional (and let's not fool ourselves, they are monetizing their broadcasts with sponsorships and ads, so they are indeed trying to be professionals) and their inability to present themselves well keeps coming up, it distracts me from the content.

Anyhoo, how 'bout them Penguins, eh? 🙂

Many of us are thinking about "darkoath" since warcry will give us some new particular chaos models with a generic theme (not god specific) but..... If they give us....... More everchosens?! 😏

Foot everchosens

Everchosen on chaos dragon/chaos beast

Since they are not hinting it at all

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

No. Those guys were a blight on the Old World (Humans not accepting Karl Franz as their ruler? The nerve!) and should stay dead. Or at least undead (FEC).

Ah the French and German hatred still active, can even be noticed this days😂

Gw really knew how to best fit this guys into the old world.

no wonder my history grades went a notch up since I started with warhammer fantasy

52 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Don’t mind if I do.

Actually just have a reboot of some Bretonian models running under the FEC-Names (Knights as Crypt Horrors, Hero on Pegasus as Varghulf and so on) would be an amazing thing by gw, even when they would sell it only for a brief period of time :D

11 minutes ago, Charleston said:

Actually just have a reboot of some Bretonian models running under the FEC-Names (Knights as Crypt Horrors, Hero on Pegasus as Varghulf and so on) would be an amazing thing by gw, even when they would sell it only for a brief period of time

Those would actually be fantastic names for very dark themed Aelves (Malerion Aelve even🤗)

1 hour ago, Sleboda said:

Perhaps. It's probably the video production guy in me. I've done that for major companies over the years - written scripts, designed the digital sets, set up the shoots, mixed the audio ...all of it. Maybe one of the most important things I did in that capacity was coaching talent (including otherwise confident and/or arrogant executives) on how to present themselves in order to draw in new viewers and properly get buy in on their message from existing viewers.

When I watch a YouTube video (or listen to an audio podcast) from sometime trying to be a professional (and let's not fool ourselves, they are monetizing their broadcasts with sponsorships and ads, so they are indeed trying to be professionals) and their inability to present themselves well keeps coming up, it distracts me from the content.

Anyhoo, how 'bout them Penguins, eh? 🙂

The idea that you are suggesting that youtubers on this scale should be judged as professional really demonstrates your obliviousness. Like or dislike at your leisure but your attitude is arrogant and misguided.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, The World Tree said:

The idea that you are suggesting that youtubers on this scale should be judged as professional really demonstrates your obliviousness. Like or dislike at your leisure but your attitude is arrogant and misguided.

Reported for insults.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, Beliman said:

After reading the last 10 pages... I must say that we need more rumours, wishlisting or some falset/real leaks as soon as possible...

Yeah, maybe we should send some Emails to GW and kindly ask them to look if the guys in the leak department are still okay 😮 I am really worried...what if there was an accident or something? Maybe the potatoe-cam broke... :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Still-young said:

Adepticon is next week. I’m hoping for more Warcry too, but it wasn’t that long since the trailer so I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get much more so soon after. 

If they've showed off minis in the trailer, I could see them being put out on display in a cabinet at Adepticon and some better static pics put up online.

My money's on more Forbidden Powers info.

Edited by Dai-Mongar
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 5:07 AM, calcysimon said:

Many of us are thinking about "darkoath" since warcry will give us some new particular chaos models with a generic theme (not god specific) but..... If they give us....... More everchosens?! 😏

Foot everchosens

Everchosen on chaos dragon/chaos beast

Since they are not hinting it at all

I want to pay at least 180 dollars Australian for 6 everchosen on foot. So I can tell who has bags of money lying around.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, aktanolt said:

We'll , spoke to informed sources, and i'll tell Seraphon are next :) See you wednesday unless he was toying with me :)

Awesome! Hope your source is correct. I don't have any problem if we don't see any new army if in return we are going to have old armies updated. Let's be clear, IMHO, having a full AoS2.0 (3.0?) battletome is the final goal to every army. Everything else inbetween  seems to be just a patch to make some time for their "update".

30 minutes ago, aktanolt said:

We'll , spoke to informed sources, and i'll tell Seraphon are next :) See you wednesday unless he was toying with me :)

Well at least it's something. A pretty believable too since I personally doubt a Seraphon update would be that huge, more along the lines of the recent updates with a model, endless spells and terrain piece, there's also been rumours of a spawning pool terrain piece for months now so there's that. Here's hoping your sources come through.

Edited by Dirtnaps