The Rumour Thread

I guess the Centaurion Marshal, the Ogroid Theridons and the Horns of Hashut are for Warcry ? And the Chaos Legionnaires too, or they are the Varanguard On Foot from the leaked picture ? Or the ones on the picture are the new Chosen on foot (most portably, in fact). 

So we could get redesigned units for Multipart Warriors, Chosen, Lord On Daemonic Mount, and DAEMON PRINCE, plus a new Named Hero (Eternus, Blade of the First Prince), and a bunch of Warcy stuff. 

H U G E if true :P

2 minutes ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

Wonder how all this has leaked before sylvaneth . I’m assuming warham fest does still have some new sylvaneth models to show us 

My guess is because Chaos is enough of the same between both game systems, that there's more fans who want leaks/willing to leak vs other factions.

9 minutes ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

5 new units 

Ogroid theridons
CENTAURIAN Marshall
Horns of hashut
Enternus the first blade
Chaos legionaries 

3 Redone units 
Chaos warriors 
Chaos lord on demonic mount
Chosen

Daemon prince is also redone, btw

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

2 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

That's the craziest part about this leak for me: I still fully expect Skaven to be the summer army, which would mean that none of this content might have even been planned to feature in the reveals next week.

Yeah, the fest reveal as clearly meant to be Sylvaneth at least. At most I would expect them to show the new warcry units, but I doubt they would show us the new re-sculpts this soon. It seen similar to the 40k situation some moths ago, where Genestealer and Tyranids codex were fully leak months before their actual release.