The Rumour Thread

Another week with 40k. Are they serious?! It’s been two month with nothing but two new heroes no one needed. I cannot understand how any company can consider it a good market strategy to focus entirely one one product at a time. IMO it would make so much more sense to switch focus every week or so, or even have a little bit of both main games every week. Say models for 40k and rumours for AOS in the same week. Next week it’s models for AOS and rumours for 40K. 

Im seriously frustrated about this. January is boring enough without this…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

Another week with 40k. Are they serious?! It’s been two month with nothing but two new heroes no one needed. I cannot understand how any company can consider it a good market strategy to focus entirely one one product at a time. IMO it would make so much more sense to switch focus every week or so, or even have a little bit of both main games every week. Say models for 40k and rumours for AOS in the same week. Next week it’s models for AOS and rumours for 40K. 

It's not even that they switch focus, it's more like they talk about 40k incessantly regardless of what is happening while any AoS release gets the contractually required two WHC articles and done.

That's just the community/advertising side of things, of course. It's just easier to see the pattern when you experience the stony silence of no AoS releases or teasers week after week. I used to be less aware of all this.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

well there's literally no unrevealed AOS stuff right now so there won't be any AOS preorders until we're actually shown something first!

2 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

well there's literally no unrevealed AOS stuff right now so there won't be any AOS preorders until we're actually shown something first!

Heres hoping we get a good roadmap then! Hoping for more then IDK and FS tomes. Maybe an additonal two coming tombs, hints at future lore, and maybe a look at the next big release for AoS. Even if its a teaser

1 hour ago, Greasygeek said:

40k players were saying this through most of 2021 …

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Rhetoric said:

Please be more than the IDK and FS times revealed at LVO lol. 

Yeah, I'm glad the info's been shared but I'm a little worried it might just be another battlebox. Let's hope it's a more substantial update, at least for modernising some Skaven.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Couldn’t it also just be a nod to the Skaven Underworlds warband coming next? That was my first assumption 🐀 

Maybe, but there's an awful lot of green in that picture...and Harrowdeep is the opposite of green.

• Like 1