The Rumour Thread

Sometimes this is because the error isn't caught until after the product starts shipping to customers. By which point its already through enough of the delivery system that it might actually be easier/cheaper to resolve problems and send out replacements than to issue a recall and then re-issue stock. It might also be that whatever shipment has the issue is a latter batch, so the early "test/sample" batch passes fine and then the error creeps in later.
So you see enough of the error appearing that its significant, but not enough that it was worth GW getting everything sent back, unpacking it then replacing everything then shipping it out again etc.... 

Eg some people seem to have this new plastic casting error and some don't. So already we know its not universal, just significant enough. 

I do agree a formal notice on the GW website and such to inform people would be good. 

The funny thing is, I've seen some people that are exited at the prospect of getting the miscast version. The miscast is quite easy to fix with green stuff, and, knowing GW, they'll just send a second dragon for free to fix this. That's the one great side of GW that is quite hard to dispute. So for some it's like a lottery x)

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 12:13 PM, Myst said:

Sadly not specifically. He doesn’t tell us what he has playtested but has said 3 Idoneth and 2 Fyreslayer, but not specifically what. I would assume the other rumours about Eldar and Chaos releases (7 for Chaos and 11-13 for Eldar) to be accurate for 40K. 

So do you know if he was referring to models or warscrolls? Because if warscrolls, I could see the 2 Fyreslayer being the new hero that comes in the battlebox with Idoneth, and then just a new warscroll for rider-less Magmadroths. Similar to Royal Terrorgheists/Zombie Dragons and Skitterstrand Arachnaroks and then the Magmadroth-focused hold allowing them to be battleline.

51 minutes ago, FFJump said:

So do you know if he was referring to models or warscrolls? Because if warscrolls, I could see the 2 Fyreslayer being the new hero that comes in the battlebox with Idoneth, and then just a new warscroll for rider-less Magmadroths. Similar to Royal Terrorgheists/Zombie Dragons and Skitterstrand Arachnaroks and then the Magmadroth-focused hold allowing them to be battleline.

Unlikely. You can't easily just leave the saddle off Magmadroths they have a huge hole in their backs where it's supposed to plug in.

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

EzQLV1RmbK83aiWM.jpg.211108c7ce32fc20767a204c914da857.jpguaNkhhIs7STvdFM0.jpg.f9f28c8c3dca54c59d3cf99f99b5a3f2.jpg

The frame is getting rusty... I think that between today and the next 4 days the frame and the theme is gonna change drastically

From day 6 "Hmm, there seems to be something a little bit wrong with the Advent Engine. Maybe we shouldn’t use it every day?'

Change is coming.

2 minutes ago, EntMan said:

From day 6 "Hmm, there seems to be something a little bit wrong with the Advent Engine. Maybe we shouldn’t use it every day?'

Change is coming.

So it seems like we might not get Oops! All Eldar! this year. The question is what else could be in store. Even though the Engine frame is getting tarnished, Nurgle does not seem to be getting new stuff. Is Tzeentch in the works, given that cryptic "change is coming" hint?

If get AoS teasers, what could they even be at this point? Fyreslayers and Idoneth? Nighthaunt?

+++ Mod Hat On +++
Just a nudge but can we steer rumours back to AOS? I know it’s tough with the 40K focus but let’s keep the 40K discussions to a high level and when stuff is coming out as that shows when something AOS related may come out.

Note - Trust me I’m quite interested in the Eldar rumours but got to keep myself moderated as well! 🤣

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, PrimeElectrid said:

Mega gargant rumours:
- little less hp
- more cost so only 3 big on 2k
- count on obj degrede with wounds

Unclear if one of 3 or all 3

I honestly think objective degrading with wound brackets would help immensely and probably fix a big part of the problem.

Having a mega close to death counting as a full strength reinforced unit is a bit much.

1 hour ago, PrimeElectrid said:

Mega gargant rumours:
- little less hp
- more cost so only 3 big on 2k
- count on obj degrede with wounds

Unclear if one of 3 or all 3

If it is all three it looks like a big hit with the nerf hammer. Gargants are big divider into thoose that can deal with them and thoose that can't, but of the three things mentioned the last one seems like the best fix to making garagants more fun to play against.

2 minutes ago, Boingrot Bouncer said:

If it is all three it looks like a big hit with the nerf hammer. Gargants are big divider into thoose that can deal with them and thoose that can't, but of the three things mentioned the last one seems like the best fix to making garagants more fun to play against.

The inclusion of the three most likely nerfs Mega-Gargants could get, along with the non-committal "might get some of them or all of them" kind of makes me doubt this rumour comes from a place of genuine insider knowledge, to be honest. It's kind of impossible to falsify, unless Mega-Gargants get no nerfs at all.

• Like 3