The Rumour Thread

6 hours ago, Sigmarusvult said:

Looks like there is another bundle for Nurgle in which you get the content of the sc box blightkings without the mortal hero + 10 plague bearers and one scrivener

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/5839#disqus_thread

1277278954_thumb_unnamed__3_(1).jpg.973441b8153a715d0133c7f6930433de.jpg

It seems to be just a bundle of existing boxes : plaguebearers + blight kings+blight lords + spoilpox scrivener 

Edited by cyrus

6 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

I think this is something for 40k. It looks like a big scenic base. Maybe a new model for the 1 year subscription?

Scenic base- maybe a commemorative model or something for a new boxed game? The fingers look ork/urruk or maybe ghoul.  

Edit: Maybe the Skaven Eshin underworlds war band ? [thats rumoured right?]

Edited by silverstu
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chikout said:

New rumour engine. Looks Skaveny but the brickwork is a bit too clean. 6xGUjrsazrurilGh.jpg.38c9d47e3d24c37fd3eb1aaabfb22473.jpg

Hmm, maybe it could be a skaven thing in underworlds? Does anyone remembers if there was a skaven warband on that underworlds rumor that predicted the pirate warband? Might be that

5 minutes ago, Sigmarusvult said:

I managed to get one of the Christmas guide brochure, and I can confirm that there are no battleforces but there is indeed the  dragon kit for £95. 

Also my store manager thinks we might see some bundles around black friday likee the Nurgle one shown in my previous post

Interesting. But as the wise man sauf… Pics or it didnt happen =D 

seriously, no christmas bundle will be sad. First year in, what, 6 ?

16 minutes ago, Higolx said:

Hmm, maybe it could be a skaven thing in underworlds? Does anyone remembers if there was a skaven warband on that underworlds rumor that predicted the pirate warband? Might be that

It does kinda remind me of the skaven race, yet the paw being showed here, seems a bit too big.

looks more like some kind of a wolf rats back paw

33 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Honestly the most interesting RE for me in a while. It's probably Necromunda or something 40K related but I'm very interested in seeing what this is!!

If those are normal bricks, that's a big hand, and I agree it doesn't look entirely human.

It's also not really a sort of base that I have seen for Necromunda. Really interested what this turns out to be.

20 minutes ago, rattila said:

Interesting. But as the wise man sauf… Pics or it didnt happen =D 

seriously, no christmas bundle will be sad. First year in, what, 6 ?

Sadly, there is litteraly nothing new. There are pages with the starter sets, red harvest, dungeon bowl (£95) , then painting handle, side games starter set, a page dedicated to big models including the dragon (see photo) then a double page with a selection of the current SC boxes and combat patrol. The rest is just Christmas goodies which are already in store

IMG_20211109_132731_BURST001_COVER.jpg

IMG_20211109_133019.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Honestly the most interesting RE for me in a while. It's probably Necromunda or something 40K related but I'm very interested in seeing what this is!!

Necromunda bases don’t look like that. They don’t have scenic bases built into the models, and the scenic bases they use for Necromunda are a lot more sci-fi looking. I would be very surprised if it’s Necromunda. 

It looks more AoS/Fantasy to me than 40k related. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Necromunda bases don’t look like that. They don’t have scenic bases built into the models, and the scenic bases they use for Necromunda are a lot more sci-fi looking. I would be very surprised if it’s Necromunda. 

It looks more AoS/Fantasy to me than 40k related. 

And if there's a sewer system where rat people are, that does imply at least a token interest in Cities, where said sewers are.