The Rumour Thread

36 minutes ago, Chaos Shepard said:

Ya really cant gleam any insight from this image other than something for Chaos is coming. Maybe if this was strictly an AoS event you might be able to narrow it down to Slave to Darkness, Nurgle Maggotkin, Korn Bloodbound, or even Chaos Dwarves. However, since there are 6 systems listed all with Chaos representation, this teaser is kind of meaningless.

Well, it says "blessings for the mortal realms", so mortal realms means that we can narrow this teaser to aos or warcry. 

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

19 minutes ago, drcrater said:

Well, it says "blessings for the mortal realms", so mortal realms means that we can narrow this teaser to aos or warcry. 

Also the day 2 ones was probably the one for Warcry since it literally said eightpoints, so it most likely AoS or underworlds unless there was a mistake

@Loyal Son of KhemriI know it is going to be a great day for Chaos, I think that we are going to get Warcry's full contents revealed, the next AOS Chaos Tome, World Eaters, and maybe news about the rumoured new 40K Chaos Knight. 

Unless the Chaos Tome is Chaos Dwarves or maybe Slaves to Darkness with a Chaos Dwarf sub-faction I think we will be waiting a while longer. However, it is possible that they will be showcased as a silhouette or a teaser for an upcoming warcry band. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, yukishiro1 said:

Blessings (in the Chaos context) are usually associated with Nurgle, which matches up with what people have been saying for months re: the new tome. 

Nurgle is just said to be the most generous of the four in delivering them, that's all.

It's the universal chaos star that's the true clue, to me. :P

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, novakai said:

I have a feeling the preview is largely going to be Horus heresy judging by some rumors on that front

To be fair, the Horus Heresy fans have not had much to look forward to recently. If we are getting a new plastic box set, I'm glad it'll inject some fresh energy into the scene. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

To be fair, the Horus Heresy fans have not had much to look forward to recently. If we are getting a new plastic box set, I'm glad it'll inject some fresh energy into the scene. 

Yup. I’m hoping for some tweaks to the rules as well such as similar rules around vehicles for 40K but I think I would settle for a new set and easy to gain entry into the game. 

Anyway, AOS stuff…. 😉

• Like 1

Hmm blessings? 🤔

Papa Nurgle is definitely an option, tho Khorne also has blood blessing. Both could use a battletome update too, granted Nurgle's is much older. Nurgle never did get a endless spells or invocations either. Where as Slaanesh and Tzeentch are not as much into prayers.

The generic chaos symbol definitely reads S2D and more specifically cultist which leads me to think this is just teasing Warcry as they mentioned the second warband swears oaths to all the ruinous powers seeking their blessings.

It does specifically say mortal realms so im excited to find out!

26 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

All I need is Ogor Pirates and a Roadmap for AOS Battletome releases. Not even dates, not even quarters. Just the order for the Faction releases.

you ask for too much.  but i guess that's just a negotiation tactic, isn't it?  they'll give you pirates and no more!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

And one for Richard Dawkins or Epicurus.

Rekal Dawikins Duardkins and 'Epic' Uros Aponiasson

4 hours ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

If we see something regarding Chaos Dwarfs, I hope that they mention that the models will be useable in The Old World, or at the very lease the design team from CA was somewhat involved. I also want/hope that the Furnace Kings (I'll keep using that faction name until proven otherwise), can take marks from other chaos gods as a kind of "contract" system, while still keeping Hashut's blessing. What do you guys think? @Neverchosen, @Public Universal Duardin?

I would hope the Furnace Kings/Babyloneth Slavelords/Chaos Duardin/The Duardin She Told You Not To Worry About would be usable in TOW! I am pretty sure (read: gut feeling born from hopium) we'll even get rules to Chaos Dwarfs in TOW before/if we ever get models - I am betting on the LOTR model where they release day 1 a book with every army list so grognards can dust off their old collections and play, with CD being such a fan-favourite it's probably included. However, I am not sure if we'll get any TOW reveals even if I yearn for those as much as a duardin yearns Bugman's.

Regarding AOS, I think that would fit nicely if CDs are part of StD. Looking at how GW drinks from the nostalgia well I would assume visually they'd keep a certain 'big hat' look while incorporating elements from the Azgorh/Tamurkhan army lists. If a contract system would exist, it could be converted easily to TOW and fit as a thematic opposite to Dogs of War which will get a new army book and--

sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffff

Ah.

That's some good hopium-copium blend.

2 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

@Loyal Son of KhemriI know it is going to be a great day for Chaos, I think that we are going to get Warcry's full contents revealed, the next AOS Chaos Tome, World Eaters, and maybe news about the rumoured new 40K Chaos Knight. 

Unless the Chaos Tome is Chaos Dwarves or maybe Slaves to Darkness with a Chaos Dwarf sub-faction I think we will be waiting a while longer. However, it is possible that they will be showcased as a silhouette or a teaser for an upcoming warcry band. 

A sample from Rules of Chaos Copium:

1. Chaos rewards the patient.
2. The reveal is always tomorrow.
3. If no reveal, blame Clan Eshin whom stole it.

• Haha 6

tl;dr:

-Many of the new HH products started coming up with a different code on their code bar

-Many older stuff we going out of stock and also coming with said new code

-There was a leaked pic of a HH box that looked like it had plastic marines and on primaris/true scale

2 hours ago, Feii said:

which rumours? hmmm

tl;dr:

-Many of the new HH products started coming up with a different code on their code bar

-Many older stuff we going out of stock and also coming with said new code

-There was a leaked pic of a HH box that looked like it had plastic marines and on primaris/true scale