The Rumour Thread

They look really cool (though do share a lot of similarities with other models like the Ogroid and some of the stormcast beast kits). Only worry is that these won't be markable as they're beasts, which will be a shame; still a big worry for me, because I think one of the coolest things that slaves have to offer is their ability to be multiple armies in one. Ah well, all I can do now is hope. 

5 minutes ago, elfhead said:

I finally decided to dive into a new project with feast of bones and then GW teases this... first world problems

I know exactly how you feel! 

Worse for me is until Reapers were announced I WAS going for Slaves to Darkness anyway to start getting them as additions to my Slaanesh force. 

4 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

That new Bullgor is NICE! 

If BoC had gotten some updated sculpts like this I'd of been all over that.

Probably Warcry models. 

Definitely. That Beastman is on the cover of the Tome of Champions.

EFvNsg0XYAISZkI.jpgEDIT: As it has a year written, it's probably Warcry version of GHB.

Edited by michu
  • Like 2

Those monsters are both awesome. I'm hoping I can use them both in Warcry and in a Slaves army. I love the idea of an hodge-podge army of murderous barbarians, magical armor-encrusted killing machines, mutants, and monsters rampaging through the lands.

I'm particularly interested in the first monster.....I'm hoping it's some kind of mystical creature, possibly with magical attributes, and not just a mount without a rider.

• Like 1

I'm happy: my boxes have been sent . it seems that I ordered soon enough feast of bones because the 2 places where I ordered sent me the boxes . I did this to be sure to have some boxes. Now, I'm waiting...to be able to resell (in France preferably) quickly 4 heros that I wont need in those boxes. lol

I'm impatient to assemble all those ogors and ossiarch. I'm like a kid before christmass (but trust me, I'm not any more for decades ....at least on the outside because the inside....lol)

I always though the Ogroid Thaumaturge would be a one of, but there's another Ogroid and not a Tzeentch one to boot. Quite glad too, my Thaumaturge has a special place in my collection, it is a very nice mini.

Can't wait to see a better shot of the long beast, the potatoscreenshot view of it at the very least looks absolutely stunning.

These are great and as a Chaos mortal fan, I really shouldn't be complaining, seriously. But the truth is, they can give me as many awesome beasts, monstrous infantry and chaotic tribesmen as they want, and Warcry is truly delivering that, I won't be satisfied until I see some good proper Chaos Warriors retake their place at the center of Chaos armies.

• Like 1

Have a theory as to why the shaven, flesh eater, sylvaneth and goblin squig rider weren't released sooner. They weren't in the warcry mercenary book which presumably was printed a couple of years ago. 

Maybe they will be in this warcry  book and get a release soon. 

18 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Have a theory as to why the shaven, flesh eater, sylvaneth and goblin squig rider weren't released sooner. They weren't in the warcry mercenary book which presumably was printed a couple of years ago. 

Maybe they will be in this warcry  book and get a release soon. 

I’ve known about a skirmish mode in aos but warcry, seems to be rather new.

I mean it was released just this year.

Can I just put a little bit of cold water on the expectations of new models (aside from the knights and lord, that rumor seems cruising to be proven correct)?

The leaked release list also shows a Start Collecting StD, and to me that means (new) basic troopers are probably not part of this release.  I mean, I am one of the ones who wants new Chaos Warriors badly, but I think it is a long shot.

• Like 1

Just now, Souleater said:

Huh. When did they stop showing a couple of models in the alt schemes? 

Far as I recall on the GW store page they normally stick to just one paint scheme, the "official" one that GW uses for that army. Sometimes it can change through time when new editions of the Battletome come out (I know Tyranids have been through several and some models are old enough to have examples, but I think all the current at the same swarm colour). It's in the articles and battletome/codex where GW tends to show it off.

Also some of the alternate colour schemes GW shows are "user photos" so clearly there won't yet be any for Reapers.