Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really don't agree with the (seeming) concensus that there will a Gargant faction coming up.  I mean, yes, they did say some "giant" was coming, but I just don't see it happening soon.  I guess it's more of a gut feeling than anything concrete.

Also that last little "hysh-hysh" line is just another example of the GW dad-puns.  That one almost definitely means nothing which is funny since Hysh Aelves would've been a likely new army in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

And did just that with that long article for Warcry

Which one? That one with Fomoroid Crusher?

Double post. Sorry

Edited by michu

1 minute ago, michu said:

Exactly. 

Just now, michu said:

Precisely ;) 

They announced the release of the stand alone Iron Golem, Untamed Beasts and Chaotic beasts kits, of scenery from the starter (also its future discontinuation), showed the Tome of champion 2019, and previewed the monsters and the spire tyrants.

They have been teasing light aelves from the start and now suddenly its light gargants, what is going on? Seraphon, KO and Tzeentch were on the rumour list for next books, I really hope they update those armies before making some shiny gargants

10 minutes ago, Blueraven84 said:

They have been teasing light aelves from the start and now suddenly its light gargants, what is going on? Seraphon, KO and Tzeentch were on the rumour list for next books, I really hope they update those armies before making some shiny gargants

GW switches it up between updating old armies and bringing out new ones. I mean, we just got Ossiarch Bonereapers and Ogor Mawtribes. 

We have rumours of KO, Tzeentch and Seraphon all completed before March. A new army in this period is unlikely but the Ossiarchs (new army) did come together with Ogors and a month before and after 3 other battletomes, so all it's possible when the release is just book and maybe endless spells..

Can anyone distinguish all kits from Mortal Realms? I can't see really well the scenery and the Stormcasts

A Z U R E B O L T

S, sorry but I just can’t help bursting out a laugh

Edited by Whitefang

And now the formal release of the Mortal Realms magazine

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/20/enter-the-mortal-realms-in-2020

Basically you get brushes, paints, some free stuff and also a full Stormcast and Nighthaunt army and terrain. Note Currently it seems to be limited to UK and Spain as release countries. 

I just noticed that there is part of the Garden of Morr in the Mortal Realms subscription. What is that? 5th rebrand and repackaging for it? 😂 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

I am really getting upset now (https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/20/enter-the-mortal-realms-in-2020/). Everytime there is some subscription model like this it is restricted to Spain, the UK and America. WTF!?

It's because GW isn't doing this, they are doing it through a 3rd party company who handle the magazines and distribution. GW just provides the models for packing. The magazine company has restricted regions that they work in which explains why this isn't a global release. GW might also be limiting it because of expected volume of production and GW's own capacity to produce for it. 

Just now, Overread said:

It's because GW isn't doing this, they are doing it through a 3rd party company who handle the magazines and distribution. GW just provides the models for packing. The magazine company has restricted regions that they work in which explains why this isn't a global release. GW might also be limiting it because of expected volume of production and GW's own capacity to produce for it. 

The 40K one did get expanded after a while, I believe Spain, France, Germany and Italy all came several months after?

I didn't keep an eye on it; it might be that other regions require translation and different releases and that the whole system is staggered to ease production pressure. 

5 minutes ago, Overread said:

why didn't you just say taht it is THE MANDALORIAN RELEASE all over again but with WARHAMMER ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
*cry* *cry* *cry* *cry*
XD

Edited by JackStreicher

46 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Interestingly the nighthaunt has a mortis engine included which isn't in the armylist.

Maybe we'll finally see the rest of Death get filled out with books and new models and Legions of Nagash gets deconstructed and the Mortis engine will fall into Nighthaunt.

See as a non Nighthaunt player it surprises me that the biggest ghost vehicle after the coach isn't in the ghost army! 

And another stormcast exclusive model that happens be a "badass female" trope. 

Oh well at least we can all try and get loads of cheap chainrasps. 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

And another stormcast exclusive model that happens be a "badass female" trope. 

Oh well at least we can all try and get loads of cheap chainrasps. 

Meh, I'm enoyed that its stormcast again,there going the space marine route.And I get they want to have more option with putting a female stormcast wizard ,but its still a stormcast so meh.

27 minutes ago, Overread said:

See as a non Nighthaunt player it surprises me that the biggest ghost vehicle after the coach isn't in the ghost army! 

Yeah I think they had plans for Malignants but then dropped them. The Start Collecting is still branded Malignants, that is super funny cause it's an allegiance that never existed and is basically a Start Collecting for Legions but without any unit you would normally start building from to form a Legions army...

The timing also of this announcement is weird because clashes with the battleforces. I know it's going to be over probably 2 years at least, but I can choose between few models now or both armies slowly across 2 years? I guess the answer is depends of what type of buyer you are... Personally I was undecided with Nighthaunt battleforce but since I already subscribed to Mortal Realms I'll just wait, not in a rush to paint ghost number 100...

7 minutes ago, The lord of murder said:

Meh, I'm enoyed that its stormcast again,there going the space marine route.And I get they want to have more option with putting a female stormcast wizard ,but its still a stormcast so meh.

Stormcast and Nighthaunt were a given - they've got all the pushfit and marketing behind both armies to be starter forces. For the whole of 2.0 that's going to be the case for both those forces. Now when 3.0 drops GW might well change it up and use two totally different armies as the marketing focus for the edition. Or at the very least drop Nighthaunt and focus on another army. 

It was no surprise to me that it was SC and Nighthaunt for this product; remember whilst established gamers will jump all over it; its core target market is beginners who might have very few to no model resources. A magazine subscription that gives them paints and tools and models and terrain - basically all in one.They can even split it with a friend - one half taking SC and the other Nighthaunt (split between two the monthy costs go way down on the subscription)