The Rumour Thread

11 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Age of Sigmar: Soulbound - Greywater Fastness. Has a bunch of cool artwork like the Rattletrap mount

Greywater Fasntess shenanigans - Soulbound: Blackened Earth art :  r/ageofsigmar

@Asbestress profile pic is also from said supplement book. Thyrissa Steelwater a Wanderer turn captain of of the Greycaps Freeguild

image.jpeg.a9fe262934537050202edd657b7754b5.jpeg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Age of Sigmar: Soulbound - Greywater Fastness. Has a bunch of cool artwork like the Rattletrap mount

Greywater Fasntess shenanigans - Soulbound: Blackened Earth art :  r/ageofsigmar

@Asbestress profile pic is also from said supplement book. Thyrissa Steelwater a Wanderer turn captain of of the Greycaps Freeguild

makes me sad that a lot of that stuff probably can't really be canon anymore; i had a lot of fun with both of my Soulbound campaigns!  it really did a lot for AoS proper too by helping flesh out the Great Parch as basically the place to be in the realms.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, michu said:

Why wouldn't it be canon? They might never get minis, but that doesn't make them non-canon.

Maybe we get some sort of event like the castellite formation that set it apart, but canon will always be. Even if it is just something from the past, like the old Hammerhall colours. It is still canon but you won't see it in any mini.

1 hour ago, BarakUrbaz said:

That is actually canon. Its stated that any other Chaos God would've been driven insane by the torment of being captured and having their essence forcibly drained to retrieve Aelven souls, but Slaanesh is able to avoid it by finding pleasure in the process. 

That's my boy. 

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2024 at 10:33 PM, Mutton said:

I'll ask this again to get back to rumors, but what the heck does the green fill color mean for the Save value? Does it mean anything at all?

I guess it could be due to saves working differently to other values shown in the wheel. Health, Control and Move are better the higher they are, reverse is true for Save characteristic.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I find him more interesting as an entity that is partly trapped so he has limited "power" and goes into the sneaky manipulation way.

All the power of a full on main Chaos god being used for "sneaky manipulation"?

Tzeentch is going to be dinning well on this!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BarakUrbaz said:

That is actually canon. Its stated that any other Chaos God would've been driven insane by the torment of being captured and having their essence forcibly drained to retrieve Aelven souls, but Slaanesh is able to avoid it by finding pleasure in the process. 

I hope if slaanesh does get free they swap places with another God and we get to see that, Nagash or Khorne in space prison would be funny to see

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luperci said:

I hope if slaanesh does get free they swap places with another God and we get to see that, Nagash or Khorne in space prison would be funny to see

Malerion caged so Morathi could rule freely over the entirety of Ulgu.

2 minutes ago, Luperci said:

Morathi and Malerion allying with Nagash (before backstabbing him, of course), to imprison Sigmar.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

GROMBRINDAL!!!

om8GNuag99vW5fki.jpg

vBYI24xlddI72wEg.jpg

This Grombrindal miniature will be released alongside White Dwarf 500 next month and will be available for a limited time only. What’s more, he will receive Legends rules for use in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, alongside rules for Cursed City, Warcry, and Warhammer Underworlds. There will also be a selection of special battle plans and scenarios in the magazine, so it looks like his list of jobs is about to get a little longer…

I love him so much.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • LOVE IT! 11

What a mini! Best version of him to date.

But can someone point out the KO and FS stuff on him? It's mentioned in the article. I gonna buy this one, but he will be a king in TOW 😄

Edited by Tonhel

1 minute ago, Tonhel said:

But can someone point out the KO and FS stuff on him? It's mentioned in the article. I gonna buy this one, but he will a king TOW 😄

I think the pocket watch and weights on his belt are KO bits. I don't know enough about Fyreslayers to point out their stuff, though. Maybe the rune on the axe?

4 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Damn, why legends rules :|

Because he's a limited edition model. I kind of hope this is the way they do all limited edition models going forward. Love the model. Will definitely be getting it when it's available. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

But can someone point out the KO and FS stuff on him? It's mentioned in the article. I gonna buy this one, but he will be a king in TOW 😄

Think the flame shaped beard tip things are Fyreslayers and as already said the dial/pocket watch looking thing is KO.

Warcry rules will be fun. I expect same treatment than Gotrek : completely OP and meant for special scenarios rather than tournament stuff.

The miniature looks great, but also its design is a bit "old school". It seems to have less hollow elements you'd find on "new style" miniatures, like hollow robes and such. I personnally love that, at last a miniature I'll enjoy to paint without worrying having a spot unreachable for my brush.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I think the pocket watch and weights on his belt are KO bits. I don't know enough about Fyreslayers to point out their stuff, though. Maybe the rune on the axe?

Very subtile, his belt is almost the same as one of the Organ gun crew. Very cool mini.

His pose is perfect to the new shielbearer set for TOW. Lovely!

• Like 1