The Rumour Thread

I am really curios about Blacktalon rules. I expected little preview. Do you think they will have rules as single heroes too or just as regiment of renown? I would like Lorai in Deepkin force not just like alt Soulscryer.

Edited by Aleser

25 minutes ago, Aleser said:

I am really curios about Blacktalon rules. I expected little preview. Do you think they will have rules as single heroes too or just as regiment of renown? I would like Lorai in Deepkin force not just like alt Soulscryer.

I thought they'd be like a warcry warband, blacktalon is a character and the rest you have to take as a unit with her? Maybe lorai will be a separate character for IDK though 

3 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

I used the void dragon for my prime. I definitely think the official model needs to be a bit more Thor Ragnarok

20230423_174724.jpg

Beautiful kitbash but too human for my taste.

I have a preference for the Celestant Mega Boss of Orrukast Eternals :

IMG_8386.jpeg.7a304835a8d0428dce20d5b458af2750.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 20
  • Confused 2
  • LOVE IT! 6

9 hours ago, Luperci said:

I thought they'd be like a warcry warband, blacktalon is a character and the rest you have to take as a unit with her? Maybe lorai will be a separate character for IDK though 

My guess is they'll be handled as one unit at first but that Lorai will get individual rules later on for IDK (like they eventually did individual rules for Valerian and Aleya)

8 minutes ago, Edoval said:

Ossiarch Vs Kurnothi in this story could be the next warcry reveal (order vs death).

That's what I was thinking. They spent a lot of time focusing on the details of this otherwise one-off centaur lady that doesn't have a model yet, even referencing her bow and cyclestone knife, which doesn't match up with Skaeth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, madmac said:

That's what I was thinking. They spent a lot of time focusing on the details of this otherwise one-off centaur lady that doesn't have a model yet, even referencing her bow and cyclestone knife, which doesn't match up with Skaeth.

Maybe we are getting Kurnothi Aelves afterall 😍

• LOVE IT! 2

14 minutes ago, Edoval said:

Ossiarch Vs Kurnothi in this story could be the next warcry reveal (order vs death).

I hope this is true. I didn’t see too many hints for what the Ossiarch warband might look like - the descriptions just sounded like Kavalos Deathriders. 

Most Warcry warbands this season have had a ‘pet’ of sorts. I could see OBR having some kind of dog/hyena-like constructs.

6 minutes ago, Adamcbutton said:

I hope this is true. I didn’t see too many hints for what the Ossiarch warband might look like - the descriptions just sounded like Kavalos Deathriders. 

Most Warcry warbands this season have had a ‘pet’ of sorts. I could see OBR having some kind of dog/hyena-like constructs.

Well in theory, an all elf-centaur warband vs an all-mounted (or all centaur constructs?) OBR warband would be a fitting matchup, but yeah I doubt it. Warcry hasn't ventured into Cav units at all yet, much less two all-mounted bands, and there's not enough information to say one way or the other yet.

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

KURNOTHI AND OSSIARCH WARCRY WARBANDS!? THE OSSIARCHS ARE BESIEGED BY FLESH EATERS!? I AM SO HYPED!?

To be fair, it’s probably easier to find a faction who ISN’T besieging them this edition. But this is different because they’re the wardens of a named character which is as close to a win as I think we’ll get this edition. 

14 minutes ago, EntMan said:

(... suddenly a lot more interested)

So when are we expecting this Warcry reveal? The November preview show?

🦌

I was thinking about the Nov preview... and time flies!! We are already half way. I ams super excited about it and the good ol FEC!