The Rumour Thread

Well one thing we can be pretty sure of is that it's not a human hand. It just doesn't look like it is. I don't think it's hobgrots either, they have sort of claws/talons. One thing I think it could be is 40k goblins (or whatever they're called there). The look of the grenade fits too. The only thing is that Orks already have a codex and had quite a release, but other than that I have no idea what it could be.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Well one thing we can be pretty sure of is that it's not a human hand. It just doesn't look like it is. I don't think it's hobgrots either, they have sort of claws/talons. One thing I think it could be is 40k goblins (or whatever they're called there). The look of the grenade fits too. The only thing is that Orks already have a codex and had quite a release, but other than that I have no idea what it could be.

Maybe its yet another Necromunda release? Those guys are lucky I swear Necromunda hasnt stopped releasing minis in over a year. It must have more than Underworlds and Warcry combined.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

Okay so I know everyone is pretty sure the autumn tomes are

LRL

DoT

SoB

GSG

and most comments I see seem to have it be LRL vs DoT?

so then it would be destruction vs destruction? Giants vs gitz? That seems like a weird matchup to me.

Personally I think is Ogre mawtribes instead of Sons of behemat which received the WD update.

So Ogres vs Gitz battlebox 

Fury of the deep was order vs order 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

I gotta say, it's nice to see GW being willing to change things beyond points - we're getting changes to Battleline status alongside points, and they are even using White Dwarf to drop warscrolls and datasheets. I know for a fact that I've bought more copies of White Dwarf since they started doing so, and I'd love to see the "cards used to release new and update existing warscrolls" release model be used even more. Releasing new/updated cards in the GHB packet would add a tonne of value to that, as well. The cards are a great tool on the tabletop, and I'm sure they are cheaper to produce than full Battletomes.

• Like 5