The Rumour Thread

I guess that feeling is just a side effect of the low release cycle that’s affecting AoS right now. 
I don’t feel the same way, don’t sympathise with it, but can sort of understand where it’s coming from.

P.S. I also don’t get the harsh reactions. 
Guys… one person‘s opinion won’t be Blood Bowls downfall. Chill, please!

Edited by Rachmani
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

22 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

Chill, please!

Agreed ❤️

What I love about TGA is that we don't agree on everything, but we chat and have a laugh but it rarely gets hostile/personal (although we do gently tease each other occasionally)

Let's save the fightin' for the Realms or the Astrogranite.

Edited by EntMan
  • Like 2

For any hype bloodbowl star player get outside the player base I feel like it get damper once people remember it’s Forgeworld and resin models. 

Rarely do I see actual proxy and conversion of BB stuff in AoS just people yammering about it

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

I just wish bloodbowl models weren't so monopose ( a problem with GW in general these days). They make great conversion fodder but when they sculpt things that are clearly bloodbowl into integral and hard to reach places it vastly reduces the chance I'll bother converting it and thus buying it.

19 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

VsvVVnsIZUc3T8yj.jpg.2e104f3eb4d3c171bf8f626ee7e72a81.jpg

"You’ve fought tooth and nail through the tortuous halls of Harrowdeep. Now a hint of the abyssal depths below makes itself known. "

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/04/11/the-shadows-shift-grab-your-torch-and-plumb-the-depths-below-harrowdeep/

Finally!! It's been a week since Arena of Shades release, we need more Aelves!!

It's odd every time I think, oh I'm going to buy X they remind me there's another product I was saving for.

Excited to see more of Underworlds, although I don't play anymore the sculpts are amazing and I'm eager to see the rumoured Shadow Aelves.

18 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

Announcement of an announcement is always weaksauce, especially as its probably only going to be vague tomorrow anyway. Im sure they expect hype but it just makes me groan.

Last minute edits maybe? 

I agree it always feels terrible. At least use a related Rumour Engine if you're going to announce an announcement...

---

Does the artwork mean anything to people who've read through Harrowdeep? Like does its narrative booklet provide any hints?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Engagement metrics probably. High numbers of 'clicks' looks good on a chart when you're justifying your existence in meetings.

They want to gather as many people in one place furiously F5'ing Warhammer-Community rather than hearing the news second hand as a surprise, or missing it entirely. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

VsvVVnsIZUc3T8yj.jpg.2e104f3eb4d3c171bf8f626ee7e72a81.jpg

"You’ve fought tooth and nail through the tortuous halls of Harrowdeep. Now a hint of the abyssal depths below makes itself known. "

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/04/11/the-shadows-shift-grab-your-torch-and-plumb-the-depths-below-harrowdeep/

The ol' announcement of an announcement.

I think one half of the new starter will be Malerion elves. It would probably make sense if the other half was Tyrion elves, but I am hoping for witch hunters.

• Like 1

Just now, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

The ol' announcement of an announcement.

I think one half of the new starter will be Malerion elves. It would probably make sense if the other half was Tyrion elves, but I am hoping for witch hunters.

Tyrion aelves will come next season. The leaker said it a few days ago. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Teasers for teasers are all the rage these days. Imagine the engagement this preview of a preview will generate! Think of all the clicks!