The Rumour Thread

20 hours ago, Noserenda said:

For context, if i was still working id have bought into a Steam tank army in a heartbeat and have had a whole bunch of converted and baggage laden tonks stuffed in a box somewhere but none of the other "monsters as battleline" options have really appealed. 

Its still a lot more positive than things like the Skaven where you cant take anything off theme, even gnawholes or endless spells (according to the app) if you want to change your battleline options.

Just you wait, at some point we will have doomwheels as battleline😂

• LOVE IT! 3

7 minutes ago, Nos said:

Man the new dice sets are really rubbish these days huh

Most of the older ones in 2.0 were really creative and felt like novel products as of themselves 

These are just like

Blue dice

Orange dice

The idoneth looks way better than the lumineth ones though (according to my taste)

17 minutes ago, Nos said:

Man the new dice sets are really rubbish these days huh

Most of the older ones in 2.0 were really creative and felt like novel products as of themselves 

These are just like

Blue dice

Orange dice

Granted now they're just overpriced custom dice, but at least they're usable and you can read the facings. I'll take boring dice with a single custom symbol over the old maggotkin dice or the practically illegible squig dice any day of the week. 

Edited by Grimrock

23 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

Granted now they're just overpriced custom dice, but at least they're usable and you can read the facings. I'll take boring dice with a single custom symbol over the old maggotkin dice or the practically illegible squig dice any day of the week. 

Order of preference

A) Any dice that are cheap because they're dice, who cares

B) £15 for a product of some degree of novelty/ingenuity that might also work as dice in a pinch

C) £15 for dice that are the same as A) except they have a motif on them but there's about 100 less dice