The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Kronos said:

I ran (cliked) here as fast as I could. That looks very Chaos, even more it looks very Daemon Chaos. So my bets -

-Chaos Warriors Chosen

-Chaos Dwarf (I like the hype this group makes)

-Ruinstorm/undivided Daemons - Hear me out. We know the Siege of Terra is coming, well its here. We kind of know the big box is coming too. Daemons feature heavily in it. So much so that GW is bringing out a brand new Ka’Bandha model even with 2 existing Bloodthirstier kits , 3  if you count An’ggrath. (And boy oh boy is thathat cool with me) I can’t see Ka’Bandha coming solo, so my theory - New Daemon units in line with Ka’Bandha with intention to make more sales and beef out Daemon range. This is less a theory and more desperate mans Wishlist. Thanks ffor indulging me 😂

Ka’Bandha is just a HH Character Series model, I’d be surprised if it was part of a larger release like that (I know it wasn’t a particularly serious suggestion but). 

6 minutes ago, Beliman said:

"And you can expect plenty more teasers in the coming weeks"

It says weeks here so I wouldn't expect them to be announced for preorder next Sunday, probably the one after that

Edited by Matrindur

20 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Ka’Bandha is just a HH Character Series model, I’d be surprised if it was part of a larger release like that (I know it wasn’t a particularly serious suggestion but). 

Ah ah, keep your Truths and facts to yourself thank you very much. I can disapoint myself  when the time comes.  😅

With some serious though, I could foresee the Siege of Terra being a reboot from all of GW’s business aspects. Forge World and Black Library. They did simultaneous release alongside Prospero through a plastic box, books, and resin models. So the Siege, which was attacked by many Daemons could, possibly, get a wider release?

But in all likely cases, it probably is just a Chaos Knight horn. 

2 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Well this one's interesting.

0LNCIVaPIRbbWq5A.jpg

Clearly it is new Dawnbringer Crusades... obviously their foolish attempt at establishing settlements across the realms failed they converted to Chaos. Now we can return to the real narrative of the great powers fighting once again. Do not worry order players, Seraphon and Stormcast are safely locked away in heaven while the rest of the realms party. Sigmar's in His heaven— All's right with the world!

Even though order has been largely defeated, Slaanesh requested to keep the chains... 😏

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

This feels like the first Engine in months that could be for AOS!!

Or the Rumoured Worldbearer for 40k :D

To be honest I currently hope a bit for a Side-by-Side Khorne release of Worldeaters and Blades of Khorne, with some Khorne Deamons Fleshout. Current rumours state that WE will become their own 40k faction. Also as Chaos Deamon not have an updated Codex, I could imagine them to come after WE so new Khornate Deamons can be included into their codex as well. New Deamons for 40k likely mean new Deamons for AoS. As we know the AoS plan until late summer, and there are not many factions left for 40k releases, we can maybe hope for some late 2022 release window. 40k will propably see CSM codex this summer first, in a similar timeframe to Skaven vs Sylvaneth. Once the CSM book drops, the cat is out of the box and they will start teasing World Eaters and drop the "new Khorne Deamons usable for AoS too" sidenote. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beliman said:

This is kinda eh.

Leviadons do an OK amount of damage, have good support (mostly the save bonus maybe the nemarti hit bonus is worth) and very good survivability Vs normal wounds with poor Vs mortals.

I don't really see how taking more than one is desirable unless they've significantly changed.

Especially if, as I have been led to believe, you can get battleline sharks in another enclave.

• LOVE IT! 1

5 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

This is kinda eh.

Leviadons do an OK amount of damage, have good support (mostly the save bonus maybe the nemarti hit bonus is worth) and very good survivability Vs normal wounds with poor Vs mortals.

I don't really see how taking more than one is desirable unless they've significantly changed.

Especially if, as I have been led to believe, you can get battleline sharks in another enclave.

Yeah so complaining about buffs again. Nice, IDK players as we know and love them. I'd take that ability for S2D or Khorne if you do not need it any longer :D

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Charleston said:

Or the Rumoured Worldbearer for 40k :D

To be honest I currently hope a bit for a Side-by-Side Khorne release of Worldeaters and Blades of Khorne, with some Khorne Deamons Fleshout. Current rumours state that WE will become their own 40k faction. Also as Chaos Deamon not have an updated Codex, I could imagine them to come after WE so new Khornate Deamons can be included into their codex as well. New Deamons for 40k likely mean new Deamons for AoS. As we know the AoS plan until late summer, and there are not many factions left for 40k releases, we can maybe hope for some late 2022 release window. 40k will propably see CSM codex this summer first, in a similar timeframe to Skaven vs Sylvaneth. Once the CSM book drops, the cat is out of the box and they will start teasing World Eaters and drop the "new Khorne Deamons usable for AoS too" sidenote. 

I'd love for a Duel release for Daemons for AOS and 40K!! Give us some new bloodthirsty Khorne Daemons!!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Charleston said:

Yeah so complaining about buffs again. Nice, IDK players as we know and love them. I'd take that ability for S2D or Khorne if you do not need it any longer :D

I'm not complaining. I don't mind at all. I just don't see it as a particularly interesting rule from a competitive standpoint.

43 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

This is kinda eh.

Hopefully the turtle buffs mean they synergize well with thrallmaster and namarti. Having 2-3 turtles move up the board while protecting 20-30 namarti sounds so tasty