The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, NotAWzrd said:

Could be Daughters of Khaine? 

57658A0A-C1F2-43D7-9F4D-E8CB80C45FE4.jpeg

Could be, and is odd because both DoK and Dark Eldar got their books this year. I saw someone suggest it's a 40K Kill Team model though, and that's unfortunately probably dead on.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Charleston said:

First of all: I love the irony behind the fact that all thoose close ups feature layer lines from 3D printers which has a certain irony~

Second:

Friendship with Warclans ended! 40k Chaos Knights are now best budds with weird Vulture birbs!Unbenannt.PNG.cb79eda89812b56b9d3f2ff6555fb7f3.PNG

Iron warriors and Kruleboyz would be best friends though. 

“How many civilians can we put in our trap before they stop screaming?”

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, NotAWzrd said:

Idoneth, look at the paint scheme on the armour. Throwing my hat in that circle. Bone dude is maugan ra, course avatar of khaine was in the video, ghost boy with a lantern, rest is 40k.

Edited by shinros
  • LOVE IT! 1

So it appears the whip weilder is either 40K or AOS but that is definitely something for Nighthaunt!! 

Wish there was more for AOS but even the article states

"It’s not just the 41st Millennium getting plenty of new things to look forward to, either – Warhammer Age of Sigmar fans have new battletomes, miniatures, and loads more on the way."

Makes me wonder if they've noticed the unease with AOS fans.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

She has hair! She isn't one of us.

Ha! Well, GW could change their minds, I could be wrong but the paint scheme made me think of Idoneth straight away. The armour with a blue tinge. Because in the case of DOK, they're colour coded black, red and gold for the GW army paint scheme. 

Edited by shinros

13 minutes ago, NotAWzrd said:

If I remember correctly there is a underworlds list rumor for this season that got the ogor pirate rumor right and included a "malerion elves" as one of the warbands for the other start that is coming. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Maogrim said:

I would love for Daughters to get a second warband, considering that Nighthaunt have three, Ironjawz have two and so on... But that model is 100% a Dark Eldar Wytch.

And meanwhile city of sigmar have 0......

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Arzalyn said:

If I remember correctly there is a underworlds list rumor for this season that got the ogor pirate rumor right and included a "malerion elves" as one of the warbands for the other start that is coming. 

If it’s malerion elves it’s literally the most disappointing they could be, seeing as it looks exactly like a Daughter of Khaine model (or Dark Eldar model if you’re wrong). 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NotAWzrd said:

I dunno, could be but she doesn't have their traditional fancy headgear. But then the metallic armour and all the ridges do look appropriately Khainite rather than the green/black armour and vinyl you see on DE. Could be something for Warcry or Kill Team.

And yeah, overall more than a bit disappointing how very obviously tilted towards 40k this was. One clear AoS mini, one that could go either way, and everything else blatantly 40k (even without e.g. the chaos knight lining up with the leaked stuff).

Edited by sandlemad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, shinros said:

Ha! Well, GW could change their minds, I could be wrong but the paint scheme made me think of Idoneth straight away. The armour with a blue tinge. Because in the case of DOK, they're colour coded black, red and gold for the GW army paint scheme. 

Yeah I agree, it's the same kind of metallic glaze they use for the Idoneth, but I think it probably is some random kill team model.