Beasts of chaos will be squatted

This you?

On 4/28/2021 at 1:44 AM, Cronotekk said:

Some more 3E rumors garnered from a close friend

-double turns gone

-new faction unveiled with starter vs stormcast

-40k's crusade system ported over

-current warscrolls are incompatible

The reason warscrolls are being made irrelevant so soon after new releases is because COVID offset GW production by 6 months or so, there would have been a larger gap so players didn't feel cheated once 3E dropped.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Feii said:

fastfood.jpg

Literally the most dissapointing rendtion of a piece of art I've seen in a while. Like I saw the pic and was like "oh I might actually want those guys" and instead we get a bunch of weirdly static "dynamic poses". Very dissapointing and I even LIKE the new stormcast look mostly.

24 minutes ago, Cronotekk said:

New rumor from my friend who works in GW and has never been wrong before

Beasts of chaos will be squatted

I'd legitimately quit the game. No hyperbole. So if you're actively trolling I have nothing to say to you per forum rules about civility. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Magnusaur said:

Cool models, cooler setting. Makes me retroactively regret not having played Underworld before. Is the PC version a good indication of what the game is like?

Yep. It's pretty much a 1-to-1 remake of the tabletop. :)

(Hopefully they update to Beastgrave soon. The AoS:Silver Tower mobile game is already moving on to Shadows over Hammerhal and even has a werewolf-vampire hero from Cursed City)

56 minutes ago, EnumaEilish said:

Have we seen a boar beastmark before?

No. We've had lions, gryphons, dragons and Vanguard chamber brought a very tiny wolf flavor(some really cool lore their winds powers and personal abilities to teleport on the aether come from a Azyr wolf God-beast Sigmar slew and had it's last howl crystallized  so that the Zephyrs are empowered by to ride the winds as the wolf god did) but the celestial boar and bear stuff is new. Great to see the Realm of Heavens get more variety with that.

As for me, absolutely love the setting and Stormcasts. Nice mystical paladins trying to be stealthy vibe. The vanquisher armed with a great hammer is a nice work around to avoid putting a busted Annihilator goliath in the game that'd turn the other warbands into mulch every time they resurrected. He also looks like if Uther got crossed with Fable which is a big win.

Though this does show why Morathi-Khaine and Shadow Stalkers are important assets to Order when the God-king's best sneak attempts are still lightning-wreathed golden 9-foot armored  giants with a few hoods and black armored guantlets to keep a low profile. xD

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

No. We've had lions, gryphons, dragons and Vanguard chamber brought a very tiny wolf flavor(some really cool lore their winds powers and personal abilities to teleport on the aether come from a Azyr wolf God-beast Sigmar slew and had it's last howl crystallized  so that the Zephyrs are empowered by to ride the winds as the wolf god did) but the celestial boar and bear stuff is new. Great to see the Realm of Heavens get more variety with that.

duardin boar cavalry when 😢 

5 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Not sure if you are calling me a stupid or what with that joke 😞

I just like linking Bloodborne memes.

Just now, Whitefang said:

Btw, squats got semi-confirmed for 40k as a faction.

Dwarf-bros, we're going to keep winning, I can feel it.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

HZLQpAmlVwHPTZUL.png

I just had a thought: Imagine trying to paint that guy's face without sub-assembling.

Also, someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the two new warbands solve any rumour engines.

*sick noises*

I'm just so terribly dissapointed 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Magnusaur said:

Cool models, cooler setting. Makes me retroactively regret not having played Underworld before. Is the PC version a good indication of what the game is like?

The game is nice, the main problem is that nobody is playing it, so you are stuck with a  pretty lackluster AI…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sigmarusvult said:

So this Kruel boy is not part of the Underworld warband nor the gutzripa boxset 🤔

5n75fo.jpg

I still think he is. They said on the GR set there's a choice of 2 banners and musicians, we've only seen one of each. We've not seen all the set options basically.

But he's got a shield and a helmet and there's literally no profile that fits him in the new book. So from a game perspective he *has* to be a Gutrippa. That's the only profile that exists for that loadout.

• Like 1