The Rumour Thread

Demo Area: Have you played Speed Freeks yet? What about Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team? Our demo area will cater for these games and more, including Necromunda, Adeptus Titanicus and, of course, Warhammer 40,000 itself. You can even try out Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress!

https://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/warhammer-40000-vigilus-weekender/

That's the last weekend of November. Hard to tell if it's try it out ahead of pre-ordering or whatnot.

... and if we look at Amazon, there is already the corresponding Black Library Novel listed and the release is stated for 6.12.18 ... so maybe thats a hint for the Release of the Black Fortress Game too and if we remember that for the release of Shadespire Season 1 and Soulwars Boxset, there were also novels available too! ...

So maybe the Release for the WQ:BSF boxed game will be on the 6. of December the !? ...

https://www.amazon.de/Warhammer-40-000-Die-Schwarze-Festung/dp/1781933189/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540545276&sr=8-1&keywords=black+fortress

Sherlock Fomorian out :D ...

Edited by Fomorian
  • Like 2

"Mollog is accompanied by a small pack of Squiggly beasts, including the already infamous Bat Squig, the toxic Spiteshroom and the Stalagsquig – the squig you never knew you wanted until now."

Huh, looks like the definition of squiggly beasts is getting broader with this new Moonclan stuff. Not just the same red hoppers and even broader than all those weird 40k squigs.

• Like 3

Relating to the speculation of which factions will be playable in the 'Anvalor' boardgame... looks like that despite the artwork the pink snake was, reasonably, Order Serpentis not Scourge Privateers...

"There are nine playable factions to choose from, ranging from famous Aqshian rivals, the Hammers of Sigmar and the Khornate legions of Khorgos Khul, to the Vorstarg Fyreslayer Lodge and even the Order Serpentis. We’ll be bringing you more information on this game in the future, so keep your eyes peeled."

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/10/26/26th-oct-revealed-at-spielgw-homepage-post-1/

9 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

"Mollog is accompanied by a small pack of Squiggly beasts, including the already infamous Bat Squig, the toxic Spiteshroom and the Stalagsquig – the squig you never knew you wanted until now."

Huh, looks like the definition of squiggly beasts is getting broader with this new Moonclan stuff. Not just the same red hoppers and even broader than all those weird 40k squigs.

I really like that they're expanding what squigs are, as much as I love the old red mouth with legs it's pretty cool to see some other less traditional squigs. Gotta say that mushroom one has to be my favourite so far. It's going to be really interesting seeing what the whole of the new moonclan grots army will look and play like when GW releases it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I do like that troll, and all trolls, but he is very unique as is the unit. Im not sure why but I’m getting Confrontation style vibe from this warband.

Definitely, something about the pose and the proportions? Maybe just the big nose but it's all very french.

7 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Seems that way!  Mind you there have been some oddball squigs in the past too... #hairsquig xD

And they’re doing a good turn by taking these oddball squigs and making models of them.  And think of the implications for other factions too; tree and spider squigs for the Spider fang grots.  40k style ‘oiler’ squigs for Grotbag scuttlers (assuming that they go steampunk).  A lot of possibility from this!

• Like 3

I love these new models! I hope they flesh them out to be their own subfaction, or use them to significantly expand the grot factions.

Destruction needed something to capture the spirit of the grand alliance, breaking out of the greenskin/ogor mould without overlapping the Chaos Marauder types. I think this is perfect, a wild expression of nature itself, and probably doesn't care for your normal ethics or allegiances!

Here's hoping its more than the warband :)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Brad Gamma said:

I love these new models! I hope they flesh them out to be their own subfaction, or use them to significantly expand the grot factions.

Destruction needed something to capture the spirit of the grand alliance, breaking out of the greenskin/ogor mould without overlapping the Chaos Marauder types. I think this is perfect, a wild expression of nature itself, and probably doesn't care for your normal ethics or allegiances!

Here's hoping its more than the warband :)

Totally!  And that is why i think that sylvaneth should be in Destruction.

I wonder what the warscroll for AoS will show. I hope it will be interesting to field them! 

• Like 1