The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, Marucho said:

Please Hightlight actual rumors in this thread, because they're so hard to find here.

Thanks.

Darkoath chaos army. Nobody knows anything. There's only some pictures 

Moonclan grots army soon. Maybe november, maybe next year.

Slanesh release. Maybe with the new demons box before 2019 we get battletome and new slanesh army. Someone's say before 2019 others say after Christmas.

Skavens, there's no rumours but a lot of people want a book similar to legions of Nagash to join all skaven clans.

Order new factions: Dark Malerion Aelfs, soon 2019. Light Aelfs (Teclis and Tyrion), maybe 2019. Some kind of robot/human/kindofskitarii army, nobody knows that, only a picture of something that looks like something.

New units to Kharadron, sylvaneth and ironjawz... nobody knows when or how or anything.

I think that's it

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

Darkoath chaos army. Nobody knows anything. There's only some pictures 

Moonclan grots army soon. Maybe november, maybe next year.

Slanesh release. Maybe with the new demons box before 2019 we get battletome and new slanesh army. Someone's say before 2019 others say after Christmas.

Skavens, there's no rumours but a lot of people want a book similar to legions of Nagash to join all skaven clans.

Order new factions: Dark Malerion Aelfs, soon 2019. Light Aelfs (Teclis and Tyrion), maybe 2019. Some kind of robot/human/kindofskitarii army, nobody knows that, only a picture of something that looks like something.

New units to Kharadron, sylvaneth and ironjawz... nobody knows when or how or anything.

I think that's it

Robot humans army, haven;t seen any pictures of that, or the darkoath army. I've only heard hearsay about that but assumed it was a safe bet something darkoath would come considering the loneliest war queen model. If you have or know of any pics about those two I would love to see the glimpse.

And the new units to kharadron, sylvaneth and ironjawz is also news to me. 

Thanks fr the round up. :)

4 minutes ago, AthlorianStoners said:

Kinda crazy, within the next 7-8 months we could see releases for Beastmen, Moonclan, Slaanesh, Darkoath and the Light/Dark Aelves. That’s basically everything we’ve had Rumors for since the start of AoS, meaning we’re totally in the dark. Really really exciting.

Exactly we have no clue! I think that except BoC, we will see only Underworld releases for the rest of the year and as a late november release "The Realm of Chaos" . Than early 2019 I think we see a big Slaanesh release.

And hopefully we will see in 2019 Darkoath, the Moonclaw and another Aelves release. We already know that a lof of stuff will be released the next months. There is imo no timeframe to drop a big AoS army release with new miniatures.

My guess we might see Realm of Chaos sooner rather than later. Remember Blightwar box, it was released beginning of September, followed by January Nurgle release. 

As everyone mentioned, we can expect new Flesh Hounds and Fiends of Slaanesh. 

Point to discuss, highly unlikely IMO. GW announced that models in this box would be usable in 40K and AoS, Tzaangors appear in both universes, what if we will see return of Khorngors and first appearance of Slaangors? One can only hope ;)

2 hours ago, sorokyl said:

Yeah, I mean 40k you've got 10 factions of space marines and 4 factions of evil space marines... 

Five if you include Undivided.  Eventually it seems likely that they will end up with at least 5 Chaos Space Marine books.  I expect they will eventually give Emperor's Children and World Eaters their own full book.

31 minutes ago, Skabnoze said:

Five if you include Undivided.  Eventually it seems likely that they will end up with at least 5 Chaos Space Marine books.  I expect they will eventually give Emperor's Children and World Eaters their own full book.

World Eaters and Emperors Children aren't even a question anymore. They will come. GW confirmed as much at a seminar recently. They also said they are looking into other Chaos Legions like the Night Lords. So I would say the full 9 Chaos Legions are now possible (if sales numbers for Traitor Marines stay high). 

9 minutes ago, Gecktron said:

World Eaters and Emperors Children aren't even a question anymore. They will come. GW confirmed as much at a seminar recently. They also said they are looking into other Chaos Legions like the Night Lords. So I would say the full 9 Chaos Legions are now possible (if sales numbers for Traitor Marines stay high). 

Good, so next version of CSM codex could be only for creating your own warbands.