The Rumour Thread

20 minutes ago, Ungface said:

For some reason i thought of orcs

The are living some very strange orcs where you are from. ^^

17 minutes ago, AGPO said:

I'd love it to be the new Keeper of Secrets, but I have a feeling it could be 40k related.

Maybe it's a 40k KoS ?

1 minute ago, Arkiham said:

slaanesh is meant to be this xmas, so its probably slaanesh 

Slaanesh Carol

On the first day of Christmas Joyful Slaanesh gave to me:

One Keeper of Secrets to hide treasures now from me,

On the second day of Christmas Joyful Slaanesh gave to me:

Two steeds of Slaanesh pulling Hellflayer across the street,

On the third day of Christmas Joyful Slaanesh gave to me:

Three Fiends of Slaanesh with Vicious pincers to cut Christmas Balls from the tree,

On the fourth day of Christmas Joyful Slaanesh gave to me:

Four Different Heralds riding chariots and their steeds,

On the fifth day of Christmas Joyful Slaanesh gave to me:

Five Seekers of Slaanesh to search gifts below the tree

On the Sixth day of Christmas Joyful Slaanesh gave to me:

Some new clawed followers which were hidden till now from me :)

Probably could be better, but the pressure of time has its rules you know ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, LLV said:

Not sure. I thought it was from one of the rogue trader dudes but I could be wrong. I haven’t heard anything about slaanesh.

This is sort of a sad news, but thank you for answering nonetheless ;)

What else have you heard then? Just kidding. I am sure if you are allowed to share something with us, you will do it in appropriate time. Thanks for your input and all the snippets you share, plus confirmations. You really help us build our hype and enthusiasm for the hobby, think even more than any rumor engine pictures!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LLV said:

Not sure. I thought it was from one of the rogue trader dudes but I could be wrong. I haven’t heard anything about slaanesh.

Unless there are more minis in that set than we have seen, it is not rogue trader.

I dont believe this is the Keeper of Secrets as I expect more detail on those claws.

I do believe we are looking at the new Fiend of Slaanesh here. The new Beast of Nurgle was also one of who's pieces they revealed first.

• Like 1

Doing 3 mortal wounds to yourself... but also every enemy unit within 3", and 3D3 to any unit with 10+ models. That's a pretty good ability! Not a bad melee weapon, either.

If I had to guess I would say 120 points

Edited by PJetski

This article pretty much confirms what I was suspecting : 

I think GW listened to the "the heroes lack customization" criticism and is going to make several versions of the same Hero. 

I guess the Lady SCE Knight-Incantor will be in the Starter set, and the other male one (pic related)  will be a normal clampack, just like the Nighthaunt Lord Executioner in the Starter set will be the hangman one, and the other we've seen without will be in a normal clampack. And I guess the Nighthaunt Guardian of Souls will also have 2 variants (one with the pole weapon, one with the hand lantern). 

Maybe will be rewarded in the rules for having several heroes of the same Warscrolls (maybe working with Command abilities). 

SCE Knight Incantor.jpg

I'd prefer if it was new Slaanesh, but I do liek the rogue trader beasties and will definitley be picking them up for conversions. 

Also, is anything leading the rabble of mutant sin Rogue Trader? Seeems we've only seen brutes, infantry and some creatures, haven;t seen anything I;d consider to in charge or Alpha. 

3 minutes ago, Christopher Rowe said:

So does the spell list on that Warscroll indicate to others that we'll not be seeing expanded "standard" spells in the new core rules?

It suggests that the list might not include Arcane Bolt and Mystic Shield if there is one.  Would be quite cool if the actual option was to exchange a spell for one from a list though!

• Like 2

My goodness that wizard is incredibly powerful. I would assume this is an auto-include for Sigmar players. 

Nagash surveyed the battlefield; sundered armor, shattered bone, his legions harvesting carnage with soulless efficiency.  Against the onslaught stood a small host of golden-clad warriors, felling skeletons effortlessly with casual strokes of the sword. "I shall break their lines..." Nagash focused his power and hurled a mighty arcane blast at the warriors. But it was not to be. "BRO! No way, bro. Like, get out of here with that! 100 100 100!" A fire-haired wizard lept in front of the spell and held up a fancy piece of paper, with a series of emojis on it. "HA! No spell, bruh, ya done get wrecked, you mad? YYYYYOOOOOOOU MADDDDD???" The wave of energy collided with the scroll, and was slowly absorbed. Nagash was furious; he channeled his rage, gripping at the souls leaving the battlefield, and infused them into the cracked and shattered bone which decorated the earth. Skeletons rose, alight with a green incandescence, beginning a deliberate march to the front. "LOOOOOOOLLLLLL bro, are you even serious with that? FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASK CITYY ******!" The wizard smashed 3 cans of Diet Coke, and the skeletons exploded into dust and air. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8