The Rumour Thread

8 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

Let's compare this on even grounds. Skaven are not Stormcast, so they should be happy with every other non-Stormcast AoS kit right? Maybe say Skaven are not Order if you feel generous.

In all actuality and considering how much the skaven faction loves the other faction (in a more food consumption matter of facts) all other factions should be happy, when the skaven are going to get their model range update.

We all know that the stormcast are just keeping the poster-thing place warm for the true children of games workshop and that of true and powerful chaos

From what I can tell, people opinion of Nafka/ Faeit 212 rumors is about the same as spikey bitz rumors which mean it’s just click bait articles.

Then again Kislev and Cathay design being just bing only a interlink into TW 3 make sense in a way since one is not even in the Old world Tbw and design team was just task with working with CA first since they aren’t really that far into the pre concept art phase of design for the game.

still many of this is bits from people who are reading GW intention for the game and a bit of what they want for the game

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

We all know that the stormcast are just keeping the poster-thing place warm for the true children of games workshop and that of true and powerful chaos

I love that Games Workshop has tried countless times to make Empire vs Orcs a thing, then Stormcast vs Chaos. But we all know that the most iconic duo are the true conflict of both the old world and the new.

Rats vs Lizards a tale as old as time.

130475a158e262a52c5763e797a99140.jpg

I actually do think that these two factions set the template for AOS, both creative takes on classic concepts mixing the fantastic with real world elements but then made significantly more unique and creative through the influences of sculptors and lore writers. 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 10

6 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I love that Games Workshop has tried countless times to make Empire vs Orcs a thing, then Stormcast vs Chaos. But we all know that the most iconic duo are the true conflict of both the old world and the new.

Rats vs Lizards a tale as old as time.

130475a158e262a52c5763e797a99140.jpg

I actually do think that these two factions set the template for AOS, both creative takes on classic concepts mixing the fantastic with real world elements but then made significantly more unique and creative through the influences of sculptors and lore writers. 

certain as the sun

rising in the east

tale as old as time

song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast 

Edited by Mandzak-Miniatures
  • Like 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/11/14/champions-of-chaos-middle-earth-and-necromunda-are-inbound-in-this-weeks-sunday-preview/

Holga Clovenhorn available next weekend and also

"Be sure to join us on Thursday the 18th of November, when we’ll be revealing all of this year’s Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar Battleforces"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mojojojo101 said:

I hope going forward they keep releasing the event minis at the end of the year.

Very happy to see we will we be getting battleforces. Anyone care to engage in some baseless speculation???

I'm going for Lumineth/DoK, OBR, Slaanesh and ironjawz/mixed Mawtribes/Seraphon.

A battleforce for the skaven would be quit nice as well, yet I do have a feeling that those are currently only included wit a battletome update at least

24 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Having Holga Clovenhorn up for sale is awesome for Chaos players, @Neverchosen you may wanna picker up!!

Fantastic news that Battleforces are still to be a thing, who knows what was going on with GW Online with Nurgle but I wont complain about a bargain!!

Fingers crossed we still have a New Model Monday tomorrow.

Wow, I have the day off today and I have been busy painting terrain so I didn't check the previews yet. Seeing this pop up in my notifications was a great surprise. The Necromunda models are also fantastic, I saw them when they were initially revealed but they surprised me at how cool they look. The battleforces are also terrific news, I held off on Redharvest so lets hope we get a cool God Specific faction or a nice Death Box... although my 40k temptations are getting worse and Sisters of Battle, Necrons or Admech could break my will.

As for Holga Clovenhorn:

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

I guess it’s Slaanesh sybarites with lots of slaangors in it because they got to move those stocks out lol

Soulblight with bunch of fellbats 

either Gitz again or Kruleboyz

Realmlords with zero sentinels and all stone guard and battle cows because ****** competitve builds 

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/11/14/champions-of-chaos-middle-earth-and-necromunda-are-inbound-in-this-weeks-sunday-preview/

Holga Clovenhorn available next weekend and also

"Be sure to join us on Thursday the 18th of November, when we’ll be revealing all of this year’s Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar Battleforces"

Now that's a filler week.

• Like 2

If it is Slaanesh and comes with a Keeper of Secrets it would likely be an instant purchase for me. Although, I am hoping for Flesh Eater Courts and I can genuinely only afford one so it would be down to the contents of the box. 🤩

My personal guesses are that we will get:
Space Marines x2 (Lets randomly say Dark Angels and White Scars),
Eldar,
Sisters of Battle,
Thousand Sons,
Necrons

Lumineth,
Ironjawz,
Hedonites,
Ossiarch Bone Reapers

Edited by Neverchosen

32 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

If it is Slaanesh and comes with a Keeper of Secrets it would likely be an instant purchase for me. Although, I am hoping for Flesh Eater Courts and I can genuinely only afford one so it would be down to the contents of the box. 🤩

My personal guesses are that we will get:
Space Marines x2 (Lets randomly say Dark Angels and White Scars),
Eldar,
Sisters of Battle,
Thousand Sons,
Necrons

Lumineth,
Ironjawz,
Hedonites,
Ossiarch Bone Reapers

If an ogor mawtribe (mixed ogors) battleforce would get announced, I could see myself preordering 1-2

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mojojojo101 said:

I hope going forward they keep releasing the event minis at the end of the year.

Very happy to see we will we be getting battleforces. Anyone care to engage in some baseless speculation???

I'm going for Lumineth/DoK, OBR, Slaanesh and ironjawz/mixed Mawtribes/Seraphon.

10 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

If an ogor mawtribe (mixed ogors) battleforce would get announced, I could see myself preordering 1-2

I know we had an Ogor box last year but I could see them doing a mixed Gutbusters/BCR box. A few Mournfang and a Stonehorn alongside a few Leadbelchers and a unit of Ironguts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, novakai said:

I guess it’s Slaanesh sybarites with lots of slaangors in it because they got to move those stocks out lol

Soulblight with bunch of fellbats 

either Gitz again or Kruleboyz

Realmlords with zero sentinels and all stone guard and battle cows because ****** competitve builds 

You know what, a box with both temples would be dope ngl. Like add 1 of each wizard and a unit or 2 of each of their troops and Im sure people would buy those

Huh, I just went over to GW webstore to think about what I want for christmas, and noticed something. In the AoS section it shows the battleforces subsection/filter thingy and the only thing there is the Soulblight Gravelords start collecting.

Would've been more exciting if I discovered that before the official announcement, but still indicates we might see them go up very soon. Could be just a bug on their site, but imo they're testing/preparing for the battleforces preorder

Screenshot_20211114-215243_Chrome.jpg

Edited by GenericEdgyName
Sorry for the terrible rsolution on the screenshot, idk what happened to it

Hi all,

could someone tell me what is the current state of rumours regarding a possible second wave of Kruleboyz? I remember there was a strong rumour regarding Gnashtoof Cavalry and there was a picture of a miniature with a small vulture which hasn't been released yet IIRC?!

1 hour ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Huh, I just went over to GW webstore to think about what I want for christmas, and noticed something. In the AoS section it shows the battleforces subsection/filter thingy and the only thing there is the Soulblight Gravelords start collecting.

Would've been more exciting if I discovered that before the official announcement, but still indicates we might see them go up very soon. Could be just a bug on their site, but imo they're testing/preparing for the battleforces preorder

Screenshot_20211114-215243_Chrome.jpg

GW is quite messy with their shop categories. Wouldn't overinterpretate that. I've seen already some weird things around, like Eldar Autarchs listed as Vehicles and SC! Boxes as Elite-Slot for some 40k Army and so on

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fuchur said:

Hi all,

could someone tell me what is the current state of rumours regarding a possible second wave of Kruleboyz? I remember there was a strong rumour regarding Gnashtoof Cavalry and there was a picture of a miniature with a small vulture which hasn't been released yet IIRC?!

As far as I'm aware there are no rumours whatsoever concerning a second wave of Kruleboyz. The talk about Gnashtoof cavalry or a Hobgrot hero seemed to have been based on wishful thinking. I don't know what's up with the Gutrippa-looking boy with the vulture. I think he is still not clearly identified, but I might be wrong. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Maogrim said:

As far as I'm aware there are no rumours whatsoever concerning a second wave of Kruleboyz. The talk about Gnashtoof cavalry or a Hobgrot hero seemed to have been based on wishful thinking. I don't know what's up with the Gutrippa-looking boy with the vulture. I think he is still not clearly identified, but I might be wrong. 

That's right, that Kruelboyz with vulture isn't release yet, some says he will be an anniversary miniature or something

it's strange he isn't in the fresh battletome ..

I certainly hope that Tzeentch warriors will actually look more akin to a mix out of Stormcast (as in pristine armor with proper leg armor, not old boots with holes, that is beneath a proper follower of Tzeentch) and classic Chaos warriors  as opposed to the Chaos warriors put onto discs in the game.

Oh and slight avian design cues in the armor! I'm currently painting some views of my old rpg character's armor that i wanna 3d print... I started modelling him with procreate but I fear I'll suck too hard for the rest of the headgear...) 

image.png.2276ba3437e22d365214519e40478b5a.png

image.png.fb0b41bf6c74822b55bf807a8d7f2214.png

• Like 7